not too late to make mist4ke a career VHLM player

scoop

The only reason I even have mist4ke is because Maxwell is still in the league. Once she is eventually gone, perhaps I'll finish out mist4ke's career, but I don't know. One thought I had was to leave him in the VHLM and sign with Yukon every season so they have a top goalie. Far as I know, the 115 TPE limit for free agents is just for inactive free agents, so I could go up to 175 and just play for Yukon until Maxwell's career is over because I'm not particularly invested in mist4ke's career at the moment. It's more of a side project for me.

I'm not actually going to turn him into a career VHLMer, though it was a thought that had briefly crossed my mind. But I don't care that much about winning in VHLM that I would turn what could be a respectable welfare VHL career into nothing. I mean, I'll still be earning extraneous TPE with Maxwell, so with pension plus two jobs, perhaps some trivia and other shit, mist4ke can still garner a good chunk of TPE. No reason to just sit and play in the VHLM. I'll most likely be back in the VHLM next season with a lot of the players I drafted this past off-season. But after S52, mist4ke will be in the VHL.

I'm hoping at least one season in my career I will be on a team with Edwin Threencarnacion.

4 mist4ke

Edited by Streetlight