I made a mistake

scoop

I was sitting on my bed with my laptop atop my lap, typing up a VHL.com article. By this point in time, I had decided I would turn it into a media spot because it was getting pretty long and I hadn't done a point task yet this week (though I had resigned to just claiming pension for Maxwell and nothing for mist4ke). I moved to adjust my position because I was sitting on my feet or something, I don't know, but I ended up hitting the top of my laptop with the bridge of my nose. It wasn't super hard, and it didn't really hurt me, but it caused my laptop to freeze. And this was when I was nearly done with the media spot. I had to restart my laptop.

Nothing really bad happened though. All the stuff I had previously type up was saved as a draft. I just had to go back to the VHL.com forum and go to the text box and there was all my words. I still had to write my conclusion and find some images to add, but I was then set to post it. So I did, but of course I went over to the media spot forum to do so, because it's word count had gotten high enough.

I guess the moral of the story is that sometimes when you make mistakes, ultimately everything is okay.'

for mst4ke

Edited by Streetlite