Cooking Up A Storm

Daniel

Canadian forward and VHLM rookie Riley Harper found himself assigned to a team a long way from home, the Oslo Storm. Riley is a good old Ontario boy, hailing from the great city of Burlington and playing his game in the good old Canadian way which meant to find out he was being sent to Norway came as something of a shock. "I was hoping to stay in Canada and play in the greatest country on Earth" Riley said, "but you can't win them all and now I'm here in Europe with the Swedish sieve and many other inferior European players. It's up to me to prove to everyone that Canada is without a doubt the superior hockey nation and the be the most exciting player on the ice in this new "world conference"". So far Riley has had mixed fortunes being played at centre instead of in his favoured win position, it remains to be seen how his growth over the season will affect his play and for that matter how much of this season he will spend in Oslo as trades may be considered, but until then, Riley is on a patriotic mission to make Canada great again (it already is great so he just really needs to stop it getting less great).