Body says no, mind says yes

jRuutu

I´m quite often the last one who leaves the locker room after a practice or games, since I´m the captain I want to be there just in case someone wants to talk or anything. Sitting and hanging around in the locker room also gives me some time to think about things. Lately I have been noticing something that has not really come into my mind previously, perhaps it´s just spending so much time around other guys and me doing things the way I have always told to do, but it´s starting to get pretty awkward in our locker room and I´m not sure what to do? Maybe I should just go for it and try it once first and see how it feels? I might even like it.

I mean, I´m one of those people who are really bad in hiding their excitement, it´s pretty obvious when you look at me, so would be nice to get these ideas out of my system.

I´m of course talking about the brand new stick tape brand that was launched here in Quebec few weeks ago. It´s supposed to last on your stick twice as long as any other brand, so I would save solid twenty minutes out of my day when I wont have to tape my sticks so often. 

Edited by jRuutu