POLL: Cologne's playoff run 4 EVER?

hedgehog337

Will Cologne set a record?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Everything comes and goes...the end of Helsinki and NY era, Toronto two-peat, Toronto threepeat, Riga stopping Toronto, NY get the one, awards, more cups and more more more. Everything comes and goes...besides of Cologne's playoff run. I even managed to forget when was the last time Cologne wasn't playing in playoffs - it's S47 actually, which means that this season is going to be 6th time straight when the Express won't miss the post-season.  I'm really wondering when @gregreg is going to start the rebuild. It certainly won't happen after this season - only their second round pick can bring a steal and then they have a third round pick. Oh well. I actually see that Greg will sign these inactives to make it 7th: Davos isn't even on talks, as about Riga - I have no intentions to make a playoff push yet. Just look at these players - Kopralkov, AK-47, Greg's Thrower and probably Hohenzollern (I don't see a reason why @RomanesEuntDomus won't sign with the Express tbh). Sign with more reliable players - and we have a solid playoff team. By the way, will the 7th playoff appearance set a record or there were more hungry teams? Wanna know the answer.

Oh, and one more fact - Cologne only made finals once during their current playoff run.

1 TPE goes to Petenis.