[BREAKING] Fong exercises Rule 12.2a from VHL Rule Book

Gudnason

On 3/27/2017 at 7:26 PM, punkhippie said:

All the more reason to become the next Daisuke Kanou, Aidan Shaw, or Tomas Tukio or however you spell @Higgins' goalie that had like 1300 TPE

You will literally probably be a backup for two or three seasons.

This is probably an exaggeration

Edited by ThePenultimateOlympian06

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, punkhippie said:

I don't care if it's an understatement.

Fair enough, at least you have realistic expectations.

just a suggestion though, pumping all your points to get reaction time up to 80 before touching literally anything else from 35 is a terrible idea. While I personally like it the most of the goalie attributes it certainly isn't the only one. Goalies need balance or they'll be next to worthless.

For example, right now you may react quickly but your agility and hand speed are 35 so you'll react as far as seeing the puck by you don't have the speed to stop it. If you do stop it you have no rebound control so t will give up a big juicy rebound. Do you see what I'm getting at?

5 hours ago, Beketov said:

Fair enough, at least you have realistic expectations.

just a suggestion though, pumping all your points to get reaction time up to 80 before touching literally anything else from 35 is a terrible idea. While I personally like it the most of the goalie attributes it certainly isn't the only one. Goalies need balance or they'll be next to worthless.

For example, right now you may react quickly but your agility and hand speed are 35 so you'll react as far as seeing the puck by you don't have the speed to stop it. If you do stop it you have no rebound control so t will give up a big juicy rebound. Do you see what I'm getting at?

Actually I don't intend on stopping at 80. I appreciate the sincere advice and good intentions but I'm fully aware of what I'm doing and I will see you on the Hall of Fame ballot. :cheers:  

• Commissioner
35 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Actually I don't intend on stopping at 80. I appreciate the sincere advice and good intentions but I'm fully aware of what I'm doing and I will see you on the Hall of Fame ballot. :cheers:  

Hey, it's your funeral.

36 minutes ago, tfong said:

Just a point of reference, i upped my rebound control last. 

36 minutes ago, tfong said:

Just a point of reference, i upped my rebound control last. 

Of course, gotta give up those fat juicy rebounds so I can pad my save percentage