Draft Day Draft Day OMG

Devise

Hey did everyone hear? Today is the day of the draft. Much excite, many love, omg. I actually haven't been involved in a VHL draft in this capacity in quite a long while. By that I mean my own player being drafted to a VHL team. And actually only my third time ever being drafted by a VHL club. Which sounds crazy considering this is my 6th player. The last time I was drafted was sadly the scrub of scrubs Logan Laich going 4th overall to the New York Americans in the Season 37 VHL Entry Draft. Before that my last time being drafted was my first player in the league, Rauno Pajari, who was drafted all the way back in Season 24 to the Riga Reign late in the first round. Rift, Humbert and Power all went to teams via the GM rule so they never were scouted or participated in the draft.

Truth be told I really am excited to see where I go. I like the idea that there are tons of possibilities, I could end up on Davos, Helsinki, Seattle, Quebec, Calgary. I've already done multiple mocks and ranked where I'd like to go and I think GM's probably have an idea about what my long term plans on depending on where I get drafted. But i'm looking forward to joining a new club with my second player and getting to just enjoy being a player again. It's no secret that I actively hate being a goaile, it's a big reason I retired Rift so early. However with Project Two I can just not care about Power in any capacity other than to keep him updated and keep earning for him and it'll allow me to do my Device thing with what may end up being another scrub (regardless of my TPE, me and STHS are constantly at odds) with Verner. But I hope not. I've made claims that I think Verner will be my first (and only) HoF Player. Although if the playoffs were any indication Power may have other ideas about that, but with goalies it's completely out of your control a lot of the times anyway. Although most would agree Rift would of made the HoF had I not retired him 6th season. Anyway, this is more than enough words bring on the draft yo!