career stats updated

scoop

For anyone who cares, I have updated the career stats spreadsheets with S53. If you don't know where to find them, they are in the VHL games forum. More specifically, they are here (playoff stats) and here (regular season). Don't trust the defenseman stats spreadsheet that's not my doing so that one isn't updated with S53.

Anyway, I'm not half way through Maxwell's career, so I may as well go ahead and see where she stands among some of her peers. Currently, she has 153 goals and 316 points in 288 games. Not terrible, especially considering the poor start. How about some others?

From S49, we've seen Thor Odinsson retire early. Pietro Maximoff is still looking like a future competitor of Maxwell's for a spot in the Hall of Fame. He has 214 goals and 467 points through 360 games. While Maxwell could catch his "goals in first five seasons" total, she probably won't have 467 points by the end of her fifth (she would need 151 this season).

From the S50 draft, the major competition is Theo Axelsson and Essian Ravenwing. Axelsson has 138 goals and 294 points, so Maxwell has him beat offensively thus far. He does, however, also have a lot more hits (and could possibly break Zach Parechkin's career record eventually). Ravenwing is also behind, with 66 goals and 251 points. His goals are expected to be lower, as he is more of a playmaker. Compared to some others, Ravenwing won't be as big of a threat to Maxwell's goal of being the best forward of this generation.

for Maxwell

• Commissioner

Safe to say Holik is my best goalie yet. Top 15 in GAA and Shutouts with 2 seasons left. That pesky S% is being a pain though.