Apparently I missed some shit

scoop

It wasn't exactly the best weekend for the financier to be relatively unavailable (was on mobile from time to time but nothing more than that), and I come back to read that apparently there was a situation. Now, I know the thread is locked, but I apparently played a role in this happening, so I'm gonna speak my piece, even though YEAH! already brought up what I have to say.

There was no call up thread for Vernon Von Axelberry. This is correct. Yet I still placed him on the Bears roster on their finance sheet rather than among their VHLM players. I don't remember if someone had moved his player page to the Bears roster, which is one way that I might determine to put a player onto the pro team's finance section. However, that wouldn't have mattered to me. The Bears signing Axelberry to a $4,000,000 salary for S54 is an implicit call-up. When I see that amount offered to a player, I assume they are going to be playing in the VHL, because a VHLM player cannot be signed to such a contract.

The people to blame for this situation are Banackock and Robbie themselves. I have no problem with allowing this to be reversed, but the point is, they are at fault, not me and whoever moved the player page if someone did.

for Maxwell