Claimed: Hat trick hero

KitRas

Just now, Phil said:

you're a fucking legend. So glad to see you're back.  

Me too buddy, I've missed it. It's good to talk to all the old guys and work on my next retirement. lol. I mean 1,000+ TPE defender. How is your brother doing? Wish him well for me next time you see him.

4 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

Still rocking that sig I made for you oh so long ago. Nice work on the new graphic, looks great KitRas.

Been debating switching it up but i cant bring myself to, one of my favorite sigs someone's made for me
:cheers:

4 minutes ago, KitRas said:

Been debating switching it up but i cant bring myself to, one of my favorite sigs someone's made for me
:cheers:

I have about 10 sig requests right now but I'll bust one out for Luigi as soon as I can

Edited by Bushitroll

5 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

Me too buddy, I've missed it. It's good to talk to all the old guys and work on my next retirement. lol. I mean 1,000+ TPE defender. How is your brother doing? Wish him well for me next time you see him.

Hell ya! Will do. He's got a proper man's job now so thinks he's above this league now. Thinks it's child play. How wrong he is. He'll be glad you're back though. 

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

Hell ya! Will do. He's got a proper man's job now so thinks he's above this league now. Thinks it's child play. How wrong he is. He'll be glad you're back though. 

He doesn't know what he's missing. VHL is my retirement plan, I'll be making boss players when I don't work anymore, lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2017 at 0:36 AM, KitRas said:

zENWIIU.png

I really dig the jersey texture as the bg for the name, the effects work is really interesting. The lighting on the renders face seems a little too strong right under the visor, but that's my only

complaint. Sweet sig.