In Your Face

BluObieZ

For Edition 326

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So apparently people don't know how to read because my warning in my last weeks article about collusion has gone ignored and the collusion seems to be continuing throughout the other four VHLM teams. How do i know this? well because I have people on the inside feeding me info and taking screen caps of actual posts that show something is up. I have zero issue with a team trying to build a team to compete with me. That is not the issue here. 

The issue here is that people seem to be hell bent on colluding. What is collusion? well Merriam-Websters Dictionary defines it as "secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose. Acting in collusion with the enemy" Which reminds me of a little saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" teams right now are in heavy talks about "building" another super team at the draft. Now like I said above, I am not against this... If it's done in a clean and non-fuckery type way. But teams are talking about trading all the good players onto one team. So the teams that are trading those players are not getting full return for their assets. They are going to be making these deals for one reason and one reason only and that is to help the new so called super team try to beat my Aces. They don't care about the assets coming back or anything. Which in turn fucks their team over when they want to compete next season or beyond. 

Another thing that puzzles the fuck out of me, through the screen caps I have seen some people in high places in on this. People that said that they are against super teams, people that said my Aces are not a super team. But now in what should be private LR's they are saying that my Aces are in fact a super team, and they fully support building another super team at all costs by the deadline. People like this are in high offices in the league, a league that should be fair and not look the other way when people are conspiring to do something like this. This is not how you build competing teams. The way you build them is the way I built the Aces. A fair and honest way. I did not do anything wrong when I built the team.

They are just butt hurt that I have this team that will break records. We will shatter the goals for and against records and even the wins record. They know this. They cannot stand that I Robbie Zimmers have built a team that is this good so they must "stop me" well how about this... Last season Jardy had the only team that was competing. His team was super team and you know it. But no one really gave a rats ass. The league ran like it was a normal season, but it wasn't. There was one team beating up on the other teams and they couldn't be stopped. Sure they lost a few games, but you can't say that proves that they can be beat. Those were fluke STHS losses. They swept the fucking playoffs for fucks sake. But now I have a super team the season after and everyone is butt hurt. Sure my team is better, but a super team is a super team. They will plow through the league and win the cup. No one was colluding last season against Jardy, they just let them do it. But when I do it, everyone must do everything to stop me, even if it means cheating their way to even get a hope at beating me. No one wanted to fuck Jardy like that but since I am Robbie everyone must do it. Cheating is wrong in both situations. "He's Robbie and he must bes stopped" is not a reason for being okay with collusion. i don't care if you are in a high seated office within the league or not. 

You can try to stop me, go ahead I welcome the competition...but! yes there is a but, you have to do it in a fair and honest way not this colluding bullshit. If you think you can sneak these trades by at the deadline you are sadly mistaken. If I have proof of collusion was going on I will post in the trade thread with the screen cap which will void the trade. Hell I can release all my proof just before the draft. In one massive report called the "Collusion Report" lame name i know but whatever. So if you are a GM named in it and you are making very iffy trades then that will be direct proof of collusion. Hell with all the proof I have heads may roll. Some of these guys are pretty fucking high up and they are supporting this movement. Which proves they are corrupt. Which may mean they won't be holding those cushy jobs for much longer.

In the end I welcome a little competition. You wont beat me but it will make my season a little more entertaining. My season and this season is already entertaining enough because of my hype around it and the team I have built fairly is just that good. You on the other hand, the colluding SOB must try to beg, barrow and steal players to try and I do mean TRY to even have a minuscule hope at beating me. No that is not me being over confident, it's me going off facts. Everyone knows just how good my Aces are. We have proved it in the four games that we have played. You on the other hand have to still build your so called super team. So build it carefully, get the right players and see if you can dethrone me and my Aces. You can't, but you can try. But if you think after reading this that you now can switch to making trades throughout the season in hopes to get one past me you are wrong. I will go over every trade made this season and if it look fucked I will blow the whistle on it. I got the proof so don't test me. Build your team with honesty and fairness. That coming from me must sound odd, i know. But I built my super team the fair way. Build yours the same way. Because if you don't and somehow your shitty cheating trades make it through (they won't because my evidence) but if they do (they really won't) then you will be known as the super team that was built through cheating. Now this is the end of the article, so if you are building a super team the cheating way or you don't like what I have to say then GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!

Edition 327

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello out there, we're on the air, it's... no this isn't the fucking hockey song. I've been playing Old School Hockey too much lately. But this is In Your Face with me your lovably hated host Robbie Zimmers. I can continue talking about my amazing Las Vegas Aces and how they are as of right now 14-0 and how we are on track to beat many records like most wins (60) least losses (8) most ponts in a season (124) Most home wins (31) Most road wins (27) Longest win streak (whatever it is)

But I will try to keep this less about my team and more about the the new faces around the board. In the past week since ironically the season started more and more new members are joining the site and creating players. Which is all good and dandy because we need lots more first gen players to keep this league going for the long haul. But some people (namely Anderson) has voiced his concern that these new members are already members of the site and they are creating accounts to create more 30TPE players so VHLM teams can make this season more interesting. Because lets be honest, as it stands Vegas actually have a 72 win season and sweep the playoffs. No one around the league wants me to succeed that much if at all. So Anderson's theory hold a little weight here.

Now I do not believe that is going on, maybe 1 or 2 members sure... but to say all the new guys are members trying to fuck me and Vegas over is a bit far fetched. I mean Eagles did it last week I believe but he the same day came out and said it was him. That was that of that player. Now correct me if I am wrong a bunch of members creating 30 TPE players then not doing shit with them will not amount to beating a team loaded with 100+ tpe players. It maybe enough to steal a game here and there. Sure I will give them that. If you remember correctly I did say even before the season began that we will will lose up to 5 games this season. So far we have not lost but with a influx of new guys coming in and if they stay active some teams may stand a better chance at beating us in a rare game and stopping our bid for a unbeaten season. 

As much as I would love to brag about that I am the architect behind the leagues only unbeaten team VHL and VHLM I just don't see it happening. Is it because I have no faith in my team? fuck no! it's because STHS is a filthy cum whore at times that will make great teams lose to shitty teams. Why? I have no god damn clue but it has happened throughout the history of the league. So when we do lose and while everyone on the board laughs and pokes fun at my team for losing (you know you guys will) I will calmly admit we lost and point out that I said we would lose. Not because of lack of talent but because STHS is unpredictable at times. I believe a loss is coming very soon for us. Probably before we hit 30 wins. 

But I have sidetracked from my point of this article. I said I would keep the Vegas talk down to a minimum and clearly I lied. But whatever, this is my article so fuck you. Anderson and some others are intitled to their opinion even if it seems far fetched. I welcome these new members and I actually hope they pick the VHLM that is truly best for them. I only need maybe a Center, a true 2nd line LW and A 6th D. So me offering contracts to Right wings and players that don't make sense for my team makes no sense to me. Sure I will toss out offers to keep other teams on their toes like any good manager would. But it's good to see these new guys not all want to jump on the bandwagon of the team that cannot be beat on paper. They are going to teams that need them, to teams that if they are developed the right way maybe can steal a game or two from my team. It shows that these new guys have a good head on their shoulders and are not in it only for the glory. They want to be part of something bigger, which in this case is trying to even beat Vegas one time in a season. Which I know is a tall task, but would be a big accomplishment. I will congratulate any team, all it's members and it's GM if/when they beat me. Even Oslo and Bushito. But that's it for In Your Face with Robbie Zimmers, if you don't like my opinion and my views then GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!

Edited by BobertZ

• 2 weeks later...

PM'ed you @STZ to tell you about my situation. If you can fit it into 327 that would be great but if not then use this for 328

So Sir William Covington III is closing in on 800 TPE. BUT! It is his last season and I barely have even looked at his stats or even been active in the LR. Why is this? Why am I totally ignoring my best player ever? Why do I ignore his last season? Well it’s simple but complicated at the same time.

Well the simple answer is that I have Axelberry and Las Vegas to focus on, Axelberry is just starting his career at the moment and Las Vegas is the team that is dominating while people love to hate them. I thrive on the hate as you know so of course I will go to where the hate is strong. People don’t hate Covington, which is odd even saying that in this article. How can a player that I create not be hated? I mean he changes teams faster than girl does her tampon on her period. It actually scared teams away from drafting Axelberry because of my known antics of loving to fuck around and head to free agency.

So why do I ignore such an epically built ego player? Is it Vegas? Since it’s an epically built team that thrives on my ego and the players egos? No it’s not that. The long answer was that I actually became bored. Not by the player and his story but I am bored that he is going out the way he is. It’s nothing against Helsinki and the players they have there. I have nothing but respect for Higgins. But it’s looking like the waiving of my NTC was the wrong thing to do. NY won the cup without me last season, I could have won my 3rd straight if I stayed. Which brings me to this season. It looks like Helsinki is competing for the cup which is great but it looks like they are behind NY and Stockholm. Which blows balls. So I have grown bored and tired with his last season.

I also have annoyed and angry by the fact I have to wait till the S55 trade deadline to create my next player Ko Kane. Look I understand that there has to be time between players. That’s all fine and dandy but I’m legit fucked at the moment. Why? Because as you may know that when I build a player I go balls to the fucking walls on the story and the character building. But with the climatic ending I have planned with Covington I see no payoff. I see no reason to be like okay there goes my best ever player and look forward to my next player. I have to wait a whole season to even think about Ko Kane. When I created Axelberry I thought that since he was a S54 player that would be 3 seasons between him and Ko Kane because Ko would be a S56 player. 54, 55, 56 is 3 seasons by my count but apparently I have to wait till S57. Which I fined BS and it has completely killed my love for Covington. I now just ignore Covington till the day I have to retire because thinking about him makes me remember I have to wait another season for Ko.

Ko Kane is going to be my 2nd last player ever in the VHL due to my job becoming more and more demanding and with a 2nd kid on the way I think it’s time I leave the league. Acelberry, Ko Kone and my last player are my farewell tour. Having to wait another season is delaying my tour by a season and making my boredom with this league even more evident. If you haven’t noticed the hype train with Vegas has kinda slowed down to a halt. Mostly because 16hr days at work because of a impending writers strike has fucked my time, but also because I have become bored with the league and Covington. That’s not mentioning how I feel Axelberry may not really be welcome in Seattle and maybe his best interest to move the fuck on. Anyways guys… this is how far this goes. You now know my frame of mind. If you don’t like it, then GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!

• 4 months later...

You know what pisses me off? Well first off having to type this on my cellphone because I am heading back from vacation a day late. Which leads me to what pisses me off.

People not doing their job. I drove a rental car from Toronto to. Newfoundland. Sounds remotely fun right? Sure till you drive in Labrador on the worst I've ever seen. So bad that the transmission on the brand new 2018 Ford F150 gave out. It would overheat and not let the car go while we were in mountainous terrain. When I cooled off it let us drive 20km then stop so on so forth. 

Next up were the people from enterprise. First few people were apologetic and so on and tried to help. Then as time went on when we got towed into a bum fuck town in Quebec they lied to us. Telling us that the enterprise location was opening at 6 then 7 then 8 then 12. Guess what time they opened? 10! They replaced the f150 with a Outlander... yeah not happy.

You must be thinking how on earth will I turn this article around. And make it about hockey. Well I am Robbie Zimmers and I turn shit into gold. 

People think that doing a job is so easy that they can just dick around and make it up as you go. Kinda like a experiment. Sorry but are not me and you cannot do as I would do. That's not how this shit goes. 

In Stockholm we have a GM who is legit "expirementing" as he goes. He is willing to draft players thay refuse to play for his shit team. To force them to play out their rookie contracts. After arbitration that is. How on earth does he expect to create a winning atmosphere? When no one wants to be there they will all bolt. The LR most likely will be locked to all players because it would be one massive argument thread. 

Why on earth is the league even allowing the potential of this even happening...happen? It seems more of a mess the league would want to deal with. So why? What is the potential reason they don't step in and say you cannot fuck the league like this and you cannot fuck the team. A team historically known to be shit. All this situation will create is members complaining left and right forcing the league to step in when it's way too late. 

It's called doing your job. If your job is building a team then do that. Build it with the limited amount of people that want to play for you and your historically bad team. If your job is to run the league and preserve the so called game the  you message the so called GM and tell him to fuck off and he cannot do this shit. It's pretty simple. Cut and dry. Oh and Bushito give V2A his bonus like you claimed you would. Or are you not a man of your word? 

Okay, before I start this I want to point out this was going to be an article about my now desire to play for Stockholm. Odd as it may seem it’s true. But to get that story you will need to switch over to my media spot. Because this weeks in your face is about this social media shit storm the President started.

No this is not an attack article on him or anything. But this is about freedom and what it stands for. Yes of course I will tie it into the VHL because I apparently have to. So I’ll pull that shit out of my ass like I always do.

Yesterday Donald Trump attacked NFL players for kneeling during the anthem. One would assume with all that is going on with North Korea he would be busy dealing with that. But he went as far as to say players kneeling should be fined or fired. I’m sorry Mr President but that is their constitutional right to protest. If you truly believe that people should do that you are proposing the ripping up the U.S. Constitution. Speaking as an American I do not and will not stand for that. You cannot rip the beliefs the country was founded on. You cannot pick and choose what parts of it you will uphold. When you took the oath you swore to uphold it all. Not just the shit about guns.

If that was not enough he also rescinded the invitation to Steph Curry and the Warriors to come to the White House… After they said they won’t come at all. It sound like a little kid throwing a hissy fit because people don’t like him. It’s become a joke. More of one than he already was.

Now, how do I turn this into a VHL article? I have fucking clue. I honestly believe this deserves a article about it. It is our right. We are free. That is the free part of Freedom. It’s not optional freedom. It’s not pick and choose freedom. To be truly be free you get it all. If you start nit picking you are being limited. Limited is not freedom.

But here is my last ditch effort to make this a VHL article. Say we log on tomorrow and we are told we are not allowed to voice our opinions. We are not allowed to say “Hey asshole you are doing a shitty job” If we lose the right to post or say what we want then we lose half the fun that it is being in the league. Actually it is most of it. Other than having a good player. Since we do not actually play games we are spectators of these so called games. But if the right of saying “hey that sim was horseshit because there was a fuck up” then why in the hell would anyone stick around? I know I wouldn’t. It’s bullshit online and it’s 100% without a doubt bullshit in the real world. To truly make America great and keep it great, we need to protect what made it great in the first place and not destroy it. Much like we should destroy the world in Nuclear War because two little kids have resorted to name calling and continue to argue over stupid shit.

Do you know what annoys me? Not really much actually. Stupidity is one, people acting tough when they aren’t and people thinking that they can step all over you when in reality they cannot even step on an ant. What exactly am I talking about? Well… bear with me here for a second because I don’t really have a specific incident that made me write about this. It’s just a generalized annoyance.

I go out there and write my articles about where I want Ko Kane to play. Half writing them hoping that people don’t want to draft a player that does not want to play for them. But also half kidding because let’s be honest, it’s a sim league so no one really gives a rat’s ass. It’s called “suck it up buttercup” So part of me knew people would just laugh. So they were written in a comedic manor.

Now I will not sit here and claim that I would be happy to play in a place like Stockholm because well… that would be a complete and utter lie. But I actually welcome playing there. Not because I like the GM… Cause well… I don’t like him. But because as I said before the storylines that would come out of playing there for however long it would be. If I have my way it’s one season and then two of sitting unless I get traded. If the GM has his way it’s having me there for three seasons playing and knowing that I do not want to play for three seasons.

We all have our own things that make us laugh and make us stick around in this league. V2A and Ko Kane are two of my last three/four players that I will ever create. I may create a fourth to replace Ko Kane but I may not. Who knows right now. Why do I bring that up? It’s so you have a window inside my fucked up mind. Why am I hell bent on not even giving a fuck about stats at the moment? It’s simple really. I will never get into the HOF even if I make an amazing player. Everyone knows that. It’s because of all the shit I did in the past. SWC3 actually should probably get the nod because of his championships and everything else. But he won’t. You can argue with me about that all you want but you know it’s true.

But I am getting away from what this is really about. It’s about things annoying me. The thing that annoys me is that the league is slowly dying. Instead of trying to fix the obvious problems we stand around and watch just minor things being so called “fixed” You can never teach an old dog new tricks. It just cannot be done if you ask me. I will not change my ways and Bushito will not change the way that he does his shit. Having me in Stockholm will not create shit. As much as I talk shit about it. It really won’t. It will create a funny/crazy storyline that the league can enjoy. But! Just because there is a side show going on it does not mean you guys can sit around with a thumb up your asses. Go out there and fix this league. It’s been around far too long to let it die. Sure guys like me are slowly leaving for good but that is an opportunity to get new members that will stay active. How you go about doing that? Is really up to you. For me this is my last hurrah. My final goodbye. So let’s all have fun. In this article that seemed to jump around a bit. I think that is the overall meaning. Let’s go back to having fun. That’s what the league and the internet is for. FUN!

This week I would like to talk about the draft and this offseason. Yes mostly about my players because well… This is my article and if you don’t like it then you can file your complaints with some jackass that cares. Anyways…

Enter the draft. A draft most people thought I would go in the 2nd round because me usually doing the “Robbie Thing” and opting out of the third year of a contract and going to free agency. Others thought that Stockholm would hold true to their word and draft me with the 22nd pick which baffled me. I was listed at 144TPE going into the draft but anyone that knows me I tend to not update every week after a season ends. I actually have a ton of TPE  that I am sitting on and will be claiming probably tomorrow once this is posted. I should actually be over 200TPE come the start of the season. So the likeliness of me being around at 22 or even the late 2nd round would have been slim to none. I have had teams messaging me about my intentions and so on. So I think… No, I know that the whole shit that Stockholm was going to draft me was a lie and a joke. They did not have the guts to draft me.

Next up is free agency. This is the first time in… well ever I did not get any Free Agency pitch from any team or members of those teams. I kind of expected this because the need for a goalie is not really there. But hey I had two offers. I signed with Seattle to give them three goalies because the storylines I can get out of that are endless. I don’t do this for the stats. It’s pointless for me to do it for the stats because no matter how good my players are there is no way in hell a Robbie Zimmers player will ever get in the HOF (See my past… hell even my present for reasons why) SWC3 deserves the nod because what he achieved in his career and trust me when I say he will not even be considered.

Where am I going with this? My point here is one that I keep circling around like water down a drain. Most people here are here for the stats and leaving a legacy in a league that everyone seems to agree is dying a slow death. Why does leaving a legacy have any weight in your decision why you stick around? Sure it’s cool to see your player do great and not suck. But why not be here primarily for the reason we all should be here for. Which is to have fun. Some of us come on here to escape our lives. Not me. But some do. Why not escape to a place where it is fun and you don’t have to think about your shitty boss, horrible wife, parents ragging on you to do something. Or you can be mean and escape worrying about the fucking marina taking my boat out too early, my dumb neighbour that complains about exhaust fumes from your pickup truck going in his window, Doing a pickup shot 15 times because 14 times was not enough. We all have things we want to avoid. We come here to escape things. No matter how big or small. So why care about stats and leaving a legacy. Not like you can put it on your resume “Had 1000TPE with one player in the VHL” or “Loyal, I am a member of the VHL since S1” It won’t help with real life… Well maybe help put you in a padded room.

When did coming onto the VHL become a time to not have fun? It’s a place where we all come and fun in as little time possible. Some people’s opinion about what is fun is a bit different from others. But one thing I think we all can agree upon is that coming on here and getting butt hurt about stupid shit is not one of them. Now reading that I am sure will get some laughs and irony posts. But you see what I do on here is not dictated by what happens but more like what I choose to make out of that situation. What storyline I can come up with. What other shit I can raise by having fun with it.

For instance take my Vegas Firing. Sure I was not expecting to be fired. But I was. Was I happy about it? No. But I chose to turn that into my attacks on the VHLM. Once that storyline killed itself I moved on. You can’t kill a dead horse because well… it’s dead. So I moved on to bigger and better storylines. Well… maybe not better because attacking Stockholm was boring and only brought about the GM saying he will draft me even though I told him to. I called him on his bluff and he said he would draft me at 22 a pick that no way in hell I would still be around at.

I think I am kind of losing my point here. I find all these things fun. But then there are people who get butt hurt and just cry. They pout and cry. Oh no the big bad Robbie signed with my team. He didn’t say anything to me or anything but it’s such a horrible thing. Boo fucking hoo. Truth is that I did not know he was on Seattle. I actually thought he left the league after the Vegas thing. So if you must cry and moan about me signing with your team and retire because your player is now the 3rd stringer then well… maybe you have more issues than me. Maybe you should get some help.

It’s called ignoring. Tons of people do it on the internet. If you cannot ignore me well… then you are weak minded. This is an internet league. You can avoid my posts, you cannot even read my posts in the LR. This isn’t real life. You do not have to see actually. So for you to put on a hissy fit and publicly out your GM to trade you or you will retire is quite sad. I actually feel sorry for you. But sadly this has now become the norm with you. You did the same thing in Vegas. You said trade you or you will retire. I refused. But in the end you got moved. Maybe this is the best for the league. Not that your player is gone… Well yes actually. One less goalie is always good. Maybe your next player you will be a bit smarter with. I will continue to do things my way. I will sign with whatever team I want even if you are on it. Why? Because I can ignore you. Hell I forgot you existed. So just make your new non goalie player and hope you end up in Stockholm. A hell hole that I will never touch.  

So as you know people are slowly losing interest in the league. People have tried to fix it for what seems like forever now. But I believe the answer has been there the whole time. We are hemorrhaging members because people are losing interest. Why? Because for new members they know they cannot build a player that can keep up with the top players so it becomes boring and stupid. For older members it just becomes really tedious and boring doing the same old shit over and over again hoping for something else. But nothing really comes along because the league does not like change so they rather keep a broke thing broke. It seems like we all have accepted that the league is dying and now we are just watching this really slow car crash in ultra-slow speed. We can’t look away. Even though we know it’s coming.

But how can we fix this? The league has tried things like revamping the PT’s saying the longer your MS is the more PT’s you can claim over an extended period of time. That to me is like putting a band aid on a bullet wound in your fucking head. You are already brain fucking dead but you hope that if people write 2000 words it will keep them around more because they have I think three weeks’ worth of points they can claim off that one PT. I’m sorry but speaking as a person who barely comes around anymore and my most active and productive time/day is late on a Sunday night that does not make me want to come on more. It actually makes me feel like I can post that shit and disappear for 3 weeks knowing that I have that many weeks covered. It actually hurts the league. Less active members means a less active league. Which means it becomes more boring than it already has become.

What I purpose is simple. You open up new PT’s so change things up. So it’s not the same shit over and over. I’ve become so bored that I brought back a made for VHL “Show” like come on. I bust these scripts out in hour maybe. So let’s coming up with interesting and innovative ways we can get points. The amount of points can stay the same if you want. I don’t want to pick at that right now. Maybe next week. But then you must move onto the new members. You need to keep them if you want this to stay alive. You must do something that gives them an incentive to stay around. What I think should be done is for their first ever player in VHL they get more points for every PT they do WHILE THEY ARE IN THE VHLM. You bump up the VHLM TPE cap to accommodate the quickly evolving players. But the extra TPE pay per PT actually kind of fixes the shit awful mess that is the shitty VHLM. Players actually will want to stay down there to benefit off it. Hell you can expand this idea and say any player in the VHLM can claim more points for their PT’s. It makes the new guys happy and gives them incentive to stick around and it makes the members happy so they don’t feel left out. Win win if you ask me. But what do I know?

Want to hear something that might bring joy to many people? I honestly am losing interest in this league. I say that I have one maybe two players left in me but I find it harder and harder to come on here and post these point tasks every Sunday night last second. Something that used to be like a game to me. To see if I can get all done in an hour. Post a 2000 word "show" do this article and two vhl.com articles. 

Why? well because its the same shit over and over. It's like bashing my head against a wall and expecting for that wall to finally give. The league is so used to the same shit that even suggesting a little change that may actually benefit the league goes on deaf ears. The truth is that since the suggestion comes from me they ignore it. I think I came up with something that actually makes sense. It would fix the boredom factor that many vet members face. It would fix the boring mess that is VHLM but yet I see no one else trying to come up with ways to fix this league. Everyone just seems to be okay with this boring mess of a league. Or in the least they are okay with it as long as no one actually takes of my now... oh I don't know over ten ideas I have suggested over the years. All of which people have said were good but nothing happened. But I honestly think this last one which ironically might be my last one is probably the best of them all. 

Yet here I sit still bored out of my mind wondering why I still do this. Why do I still come on here? I don't care about so called "loyalty" to members or teams. Not to say that the people that I actually get along with are not... uh "cool" in the internet sense of the word. But loyalty is a funny word to use here in this league. Loyalty does not get you anywhere. Nowhere in the league and nowhere in life. So why do I stick around? It's not to be a troll. I've obviously toned back on that shit on here, since I have lost interest in even that. It's too boring around here for me to even care about that. There is no changes... Well, no meaningful ones. The team keeps losing good hard working members. Not only because they get busy, but they are losing interest. I honestly see myself as the most active bored member the league has. I "drone" around and maybe post a here and there but don't put much thought into it. I post a script because well for me a script is easy. I do these articles because it's a release, and also very easy. Having said that. I just find myself thinking V2A and Ko Kane will be the end of the Robbie Era in the VHL.

Look at me. I said look at me. That’s what Anderson’s final ban rant sounded like. I saw the screen grabs and all I could do was laugh. Why? Because I liked what was said? No. Because it was honestly a joke. A stupid one at that but a joke none the less. Dude basically begged to be banned. No one would have banned him if he legit asked for it. So he did the next “best” thing and that was attack Kendrick. In ways that no one… wait no. I did it before. But he attacked him in ways that he knew he would earn a banning. He got it. Congrats bud! You could have done the logical thing, the thing most people would have done. You could have just gone inactive. But you went and got yourself banned. You make the league sound like a drug. One that you cannot quit. What is this? Brokeback Mountain? You just stop logging on and leave. Fuck. I mean seriously it literally is that simple.

Anyways… to the actual topic of this article since I cannot submit two for one magazine I shortened that one and here we go with this one. I honestly think that I Robbie Zimmers the most hated person around here is ready and willing. Yes willing because you need to be willing to do what I am about to say. I am ready and willing to be a VHL GM again. I have shown in my many years in this league that I sure am a asshole I admit it. But I also showed that I have an eye for what looks good. No I am not talking about sexy girls in bikinis. While they are sexy as fuck, but they have nothing to do with VHL.

I took two shitty looking teams in Hamilton and Bern and moved them to NY and Vegas. They have become the premiere teams in the league. Sure you can argue that NY has become one way after I left. Sure. But I placed them in NY so fuck you kindly. Vegas was and still is the crown jewel of the shitty VHLM. It will be that till the day the league pulls the plug on the VHLM.

I have a competitive edge that no one can match. Hell I destroyed the VHLM because I refused to let the VHLM compete against me. I created a monster that had a three year plan behind it. A plan that if I was allowed to carry out would have made the VHLM my personal bitch. Hell I want to win so much I jumped around from team to team with SWC3 getting my cups season after season after season. If I would be “allowed” to GM a VHL team again I would come up with the same master plan that Instated in Vegas and just dominate.

Oh and if you are sitting there thinking that the LR would be a mess and shit. Well look at the LR in Vegas when I ran the team. It was a beautiful thing. It was more active than most VHL LR’s. Other than two butthurt people everyone really enjoyed it. I try to keep my teams active with unique ways. But hey… it’s a pipe dream I guess because the league will never let it happen. So I will live out my last players and sail off into the sunset and never look back. I will not ask to be banned like someone did. Oh wow! We’ve come full circle. Isn’t that just dandy?

Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide… Why am I quoting an old song by Britney Spears? I have no clue. Most likely because no one really pays attention to the Mag. Last edition there was one post in the thread. That is sad. We who write for the mag and Boubabi who runs it work out asses off to put a good product out there and people just ignore it. Okay maybe I don’t work my ass off. I turn these articles out in a few minutes at the last second to get it in on Sunday night. But I know for a fact that a ton of work goes into this.

It all starts with the lack of interest in anything that goes on in the league. People are becoming increasingly numb to the leagues comings and goings. People don’t care. People only care about their players. Which I can understand because I by fault… no not fault. I don’t take blame for anything. But here I am yet again, yet another week talking about the failing league. I know somewhere on this site there is someone who come on here for the sheer enjoyment of being here. There are people trying to make it better. But then there are people like me that just don’t care. We see a sinking ship and we have already boarded a lifeboat instead of helping it stay afloat. Hell in my case I am the only person on my lifeboat and I found an engine and I am already on a rescue ship which is real life and reality.

The mag has a bunch of good writers. Which I may or may not be a part of. I don’t know because I half expect to be fired for a random reason. Their efforts go onto deaf ears and blind eyes. No one cares. Sure people may check the edition but they do not read the articles. They check if they won the lottery. They check if their team or player is being talked about. If not they close the tab and move on with their lives. Yet again I cannot fault them for that. Hell I don’t even read the damn thing.

But when has what I do become the norm? When has shit… What Robbie is doing seems like the thing to do. I am not a leader on this site. I am not one to look up at because well… I just don’t give a fuck. But yet here I sit yet another week watching this league spiral closer and closer to the drain of shutting down because the lack of interest. Something has to be done. We all know it. But yet we sit back and watch it happen. Like it’s almost entertaining. It kind of is for me. It’s fun to watch something keep on course for something after repeated warning signs along the way. The demise of the league is coming faster than you all think. Hell I may not have to retire from the league in two more players because there may not be a league to retire from.

Okay as you may know, I am a very ignorant person. I don’t really give a rats ass about things. I don’t really care about how people view me on here because well… you people are online and if you like me or not it does not have an effect on reality and real life. I also very ignorant when it comes to my players. I change teams like it’s going out of style. I don’t really care about person player stats for a whole host of reasons. One being reaching 1000 TPE gets you nowhere in real life so why strive for that? Why strive to be in the HOF with a player? Sure SWC3 deserves to be in the HOF for what he accomplished during his career. But I know the league will never EVER have one of my players in the HOF even though he won ROTY, won a TON of cups and had a very healthy career stats wise.

But this is not about that. It’s more about how I have come to the conclusion that I care less about V2A then I ever did about any other player. He sits on a team that may play him 10 games this season and I ironically don’t care. I asked to be played at least 10 times. It’s a 50/50 chance he will get to 10 because right now he sits at 8. Anyways… I am slowly thinking about maybe retiring him when he and Ko Kane have 3 seasons apart. I am just bored by the goalie in the VHL. I know this may fuck USA and the VHL out of a good goalie because he will be well over 500tpe and closing in on 600 if and when I do this. But I at this moment I feel like since I leaving the league in 2 more players why not have a little fun. Sure this would accelerate my retirement from the league but that’s win win for me and the league. You guys get rid of me faster and I leave faster.

Now I have not made up my mind about this, but it is a thought that has entered my mind when I come on the league and see him sitting and sitting and sitting. Makes me not even want to check his stats because it will be the same. It makes me want to not even update him. I rather have a forward who scores a ton then a goalie who rides the pine. Hell I don’t even write vhl.com articles about him. His DJ backstory has all but died.

Boredom with the league and players is the number one killer of members. I can see how it affects me because I was already bored by the league leading up to this. Now I find myself even finding it hard to come on the weekend and making 2 articles and 2 vhl.com shitties just to make my pine rider and my D better. Ko Kane will survive because I like the player but V2A may just get the axe. Who knows right now.