Commitment Ceremony

BOOM

artl.png   right-arrow-pictogram-logo-1F46419D5D-se   artd.png

It may be a long way(9296.4 Kilometers to be exact) from Las Vegas to Davos Switzerland, but recent VHLM #1 selection Takashi Fujimoto is already a massive fan of the Dynamo franchise. From the team being assembled in preparation for European domination of the VHL, to the quality of the front office including GM and league legend Conner Low, he wants to commit to the organization for as long as they want him in their uniform. Recent efforts to display loyalty to one team have failed for his player agency, both through rash Free Agency decisions and then most recently with promising player Thor Odinsson who wanted to stay a Titan long-term but was subsequently dealt to Quebec and then Seattle in quick succession which lead to an unplanned retirement. After a brief period spent away from the league to recharge, the BOOM® agencies latest VHL recruit is looking to finally put down roots with a team and be the type of player that a GM can build around or depend on to be there no matter the team situation. Where former clients such as Odin Tordahl and Bizmarck Koenig moved around freely and with little regard for GM's and teammates, Fujimoto wants to extend his contract with Davos as soon as his ELC allows him to commit to a longer deal. "I really appreciate the chance that Mr Low took when he selected me with pick #11 after I fell into the 2nd round of the draft. He saw something and it has allowed me to join a proud franchise that has a plan in place and the foundations for a great roster into the future. With guys like Pablo, Gretzky, Trombone and Mist4ke to build around, there is a very bright future in place over there in Switzerland. When my stay here in Las Vegas is over, I am looking forward to joining my teammates and establishing myself as a key part of the Dynamo's future."

Fujimoto also has plans to play a part in the teams leadership group, although that may prove difficult with Gretzky, Pablo and mist4ke being named as S54's C's and A's but Fujimoto hopes that maybe one day during his intended career-long stay in Davos, he may also wear a badge and play a part in leading the team to Continental Cup glory. Only time will tell, but this public announcement of appreciation and an obvious love of the franchise, will hopefully make the front office take notice of Fujimoto's dedication to the team and desire to succeed. Determined to build a player of the Tordahl/Koenig caliber once again, the BOOM® training team is back with a vengeance. It seems GM Conner Low made a very wise decision indeed.

6qAx3up.gif

Takashi knows everything about hockey.

Edited by BOOM