Would You Support Playoff Crossover?

eaglesfan036

Crossover for Playoffs (Top 6 teams from either conference make it)  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Currently, we have 2 conferences, with the top 3 teams from each conference making the playoffs. On one hand, the idea of conferences is cool for team rivalries, but I feel as though we've thrown rivalries out the window anyway with 2 players. On the other hand, having the top 6 teams make the playoffs is much better for VHL parity. Remember a few seasons ago when the NA Conference had 4 really good playoff teams, and Seattle would have been either 1st or 2nd in the EU conference but instead missed the playoffs as 4th in the NA conference? Instead of a playoff worthy team making the playoffs, crappy EU teams made it and probably got destroyed by the one seed but I'm too lazy to go back and look. Anywho, best 6 teams making the playoffs seems much more logical to me, because who doesn't want a more competitive playoffs and playoff race? Let me know if you agree or disagree, as I am curious to hear if you guys can think of any negatives.