Cologne Skips Training Camp

Kendrick

Since the off-season Cologne has been somewhat of a mess. Gregreg went missing so the league replaced him and the new General Manager hasn't set any dates for Training Camp. Further more the players on Cologne have not even heard from the General Manager and management team in the Locker-room thus far. Cologne has been wheeling and dealing and discarded with a future all-star selection in Felix Savard in order to load up on middle round picks. It is safe to say Cologne isn't going very far this year and that the team has a lot of shoring up to do on their roster. Usually teams build around good goalies and Calgary chose to trade one away a year ago, which might come back to bite them as they seem to be a little lost in that area. The one thing Calgary does have though is a steal. The Wrangler didn't luck out in the NHL Draft Lottery but soon after that stole the 1st overall pick away from Cologne. It doesn't look that exciting in Cologne, especially with no free agency attempts this off-season. Luckily Markus King has been working out and getting in top form to attract teams interest in two seasons time.

What point is there to post in the locker room when you are the only active and Rowe hasn't shown up in a while? I just messaged you a lot which I feel is fair.

I did forget totally about training camp but I will do it shortly.

4 hours ago, punkhippie said:

What point is there to post in the locker room when you are the only active and Rowe hasn't shown up in a while? I just messaged you a lot which I feel is fair.

I did forget totally about training camp but I will do it shortly.

Well Greg has access as well. Plus Rowe deserves to be contacted

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Well Greg has access as well. Plus Rowe deserves to be contacted

I have recently ontacted him in PM, albeit it was still when I was doing as his co-GM in Vegas

Well I only drafted Smallwood today. I don't need you to tell me how to use the locker room, thanks.