lol why did I make a player named mist4ke

scoop

That was a mistake in itself. Clearly I should have named him mis+4ke to better represent the welfare player that he is. Missed opportunity I guess.

In other news, mist4ke has a new backup goalie in Davos, with Edwin Threencarnacion having signed with the team this off-season. We also added Elijah Dotran through free agency, giving us a solid defenseman to pair with the youngster Pablo. Hopefully our youth can start to shine. Takashi Fujimoto and Rusty Trombone are joining Shawn Gretzky on the first line of forwards, and we actually have some not entirely terrible players forming our second line. While I'm not expecting great success, we could certainly be a playoff team starting this season and for several seasons to come.

Unrelated to all that, I've noticed that only one initial of all of my players has been a vowel, that being the 'E' for Esposito. That's really not all that interesting, but I needed to add a few more words to this article. For anyone who is curious for some reason, my players initials have been as follows: FL, GE, BG, KT, LL, DM, m.

for mis+4ke

Edited by Strtlght