Oslo & Company on top

Banackock

The Oslo Storm, safe to say, are this years (last years) Las Vegas Assholes. Starting the season off as easily the hottest team in the VHLM right now, they spot a record of 13-2-1 and have bested second place so far by 8 points on the regular season standings. With the most goals scored (has 2nd by 28) and somehow letting in near the bottom too, the Storm look to push towards a strong playoff performance. Furthering on to what's hot about Oslo, the players are erupting with offensive performance and have seen big play from a lot of their guys. Raven, Forsberg, LaFlamme and Quill are the top 4 guys on the team ranging from 25-27 points and another 2 (Hodor and Low) both having above a point per game. 

The deal breaker for the team though will be their starting goalie, OSL G. With very little credibility and talent, it's going to be tough to keep the ball rolling. Oslo's strong roster and depth has carried them this far, but without a goalie we fear they will fail before even making it to the championship finals.

@Bushitroll find a goalie, love.

#4Forsberg 

+1

Oslo G for life, but seriously I'm looking to the point I've made inquiries on GM leagues and other sports leagues and nobody wants to come win a cup. TBH I should be allowed to create my second player and be a goalie since I'm a GM but they won't let me.

18 minutes ago, Bushitroll said:

Oslo G for life, but seriously I'm looking to the point I've made inquiries on GM leagues and other sports leagues and nobody wants to come win a cup. TBH I should be allowed to create my second player and be a goalie since I'm a GM but they won't let me.

Who is not allowing and why can't you create your second player? Technically, wouldn't you just become an FA?

@Frank loophole? :P 

Just now, Banackock said:

Who is not allowing and why can't you create your second player? Technically, wouldn't you just become an FA?

@Frank loophole? :P 

Has to be 3 full seasons after being drafted I was told. Next deadline is what I hear.