group 4 vhfl stuff

scoop

Currently I'm leading my VHFL group, which is to be expected, honestly. Astrid Moon is doing work, but I also have a great group of skaters. Every player on my team is currently above 50 fantasy points (three of the other teams don't have a single skater above 50). My only concern is Astrid Moon's shutout pace slowing down allowing other goalies to catch up to him, but he'll continue to get wins, and honestly, it's not like he has played a remarkably easy schedule. Eight of his games have been against Davos, who aren't a top tier team, but there are certainly others that are worse.

In second is @DollarAndADream, whose pick of Bo Boeser has not cost him at all. In fact, Boeser is doing damn fine. Jakab Holik has been a relative disappointment, and Tobias Klingberg is holding his team back a bit. His forwards are top notch, though, with three of the top four fantasy forwards (Franchise Cornerston, Boeser, and Diana Maxwell) on his roster.

In third right now is @punkhippie, who I'd be more concerned about due to his possession of Roman Sokolov, but am not because his homer pick of Vernon Von Axelberry makes up for that (in a bad way). Phil Shankly and John Locke are also not doing too well, though I could see them picking up their performances.

Next is @Higgins, someone who usually does well in VHFL. This season, he picked Hudson Abbott for some reason and he isn't doing so hot. The rest of his skaters are in the 40-45 FP range, so nothing to write home about, though he does have the second best goalie, Apollo Skye.

@canucks30 is 5th, with no real standout on his roster. Rhett DeGrath doesn't quite compare to other top fantasy goalies, and we are seeing disappointing seasons from Lukas Muller and Pietro Maximoff. Those three players could be performing a lot better, and if they start to, I could see this team rising a bit.

Bringing up the rear is @der meister, who doesn't have someone like Sokolov to make up for his not-so-great goalie pick of Torstein Ironside. Black Velvet is having a disappointing fantasy campaign, and Essian Ravenwing is the worst scoring fantasy player on any team in group four.

Current Group 4 Standings

1. Strtlght - 356.33

2. DollarAndADream - 327.84

3. punkhippie - 319.06

4. Higgins - 272.12

5. canucks30 - 264.97

6. der meister - 257.30

for Maxwell