Farewell Titans

Bushito

1 minute ago, KGR said:

Nah Riggins has me for I believe 3 more is what I re-signed for.

I'm sure you're familiar with various ways to get out of a contract. In fact, you seem well versed in it over the past few years.

2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

I'm sure you're familiar with various ways to get out of a contract. In fact, you seem well versed in it over the past few years.

I have no need to leave a championship caliber team that I just won back to back cups on. 

6 minutes ago, KGR said:

I have no need to leave a championship caliber team that I just won back to back cups on. 

Some things aren't necessitated by need; some things exceed the desire to win championships. :P

I don't have TOO much beef with you compared to some other goaltenders on different teams; look forward to working towards the three-peat.

8 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Some things aren't necessitated by need; some things exceed the desire to win championships. :P

I don't have TOO much beef with you compared to some other goaltenders on different teams; look forward to working towards the three-peat.

No issues here.

22 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Keep talking, while you do that though remind yourself how further back you're delaying that franchise.