One last chance to win a cup with Stockholm

scoop

So I'm off to Stockholm with mist4ke. I'm not a stranger to this franchise, with my last four players all spending some time there. Keiji Toriyama played his last few seasons failing to accomplish much with the team during its last seasons in Vasteras. Lloyd Light was traded to the team early in his career and played his first several VHL seasons on the team, now located in Stockholm. Although they Light and the Vikings had some good seasons, they were never close to winning a championship that this franchise has consistently struggled to find. Diana Maxwell was drafted by the Vikings, and played a very poor rookie season there. While the roster did have some promise, it became apparent that the best course of action for both the team and its budding stars would be to trade them. So Maxwell was sent off to New York.

mist4ke was drafted by Davos and played his first three seasons there. And now this trade is sending me to Stockholm with another player. With my intent being that mist4ke will be my final player, this could be my last chance to finally win a Cup with Stockholm. I have no intention of earning more TPE for mist4ke at a faster rate than I have been thus far, but at this point in time, I'm expecting to play for Stockholm for as long as @Bushito will have me. I would like to win a Cup with this team if we can get good by the end of mist4ke's career.

15 minutes ago, Strtlght said:

Maxwell was planned to be my last but with the two player thing I was able to create mist4ke as a side project.

It will be a very disappointing day when you are no longer a part of the league.

23 minutes ago, Strtlght said:

yeh i can

RIP Streetlight, I remember your threads earlier in the year about struggles. Hope all is well and progressing upwards. Hope you come back some day soon. Cologne's door is always open for you.