Ottawa Lynx Firing and Signing

Beaviss

image.png

In a press release by the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx, Beaviss has stated that the organization is wanting to take a younger approach in the management part of the organization. Effective immediately @JardyB10 will no longer be the Assistant General Manager of the Lynx. 

He has been a great asset to the team for many years but the league is heading in a different direction that we the Ottawa Lynx want to get ahead of the curve with.

With that stated the Lynx are proud to state the @Spade18 will be taking over the Assistant General Manager duty's. He is a rising and promising  star that we wanted to get our hands on before any others could. While Spades agency does have players under contract to another organization the Las Vegas Aces.

We believe that he could add a youthful flare without taking to much away from his player agency duties.

We believe this is a move in the right direction for the Lynx and the leagues health.

LETS GO LYNX!

Just now, punkhippie said:

Good move, undoubtedly most active first gen in decades helping out arguably second most active first gen in decades.

Someone gets it

2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Someone gets it

Good to get active people more responsibility. I haven't been the most active as I have had a couple of concerts and a soccer game to go to, and the first term at school is starting to pile on with my procrastination.