Claimed: Graphic For Sept 17th/2017 {-4 TPE}

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Graphic For Sept 17th/2017 {-3 TPE}
12 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

It's ok, judge it as you want Corc.

Maybe if you have time,try and do one of these yourself with fingers or a shit stylus.Then tell me if it's easy or not.

I believe the rules for graphics stated "A reasonable amount of time,effort,creativity and originality" I believe that my graphics fit these criteria.Just saying man.

@Beketov graphics god and new commissioners. I don't want to see this controversy cause us to lose a member. 

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

It's ok, judge it as you want Corc.

Maybe if you have time,try and do one of these yourself with fingers or a shit stylus.Then tell me if it's easy or not.

I believe the rules for graphics stated "A reasonable amount of time,effort,creativity and originality" I believe that my graphics fit these criteria.Just saying man.

3 might be a tad of an exaggeration but if graphics are that challenging for you effort wise it may be better to hold off until you have a better solution. Personally I find this one better than the one we warned you for so it's a start.

With that said this is @DollarAndADream's territory as head of PT's. I will let him decide.

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

3 might be a tad of an exaggeration but if graphics are that challenging for you effort wise it may be better to hold off until you have a better solution. Personally I find this one better than the one we warned you for so it's a start.

With that said this is @DollarAndADream's territory as head of PT's. I will let him decide.

Shifting blame around Delegating tasks already aren't we? You already seem to be a legend in the making. :P 

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Shifting blame around Delegating tasks already aren't we? You already seem to be a legend in the making. :P 

Can't start a dictatorship strong leadership campaign by burning myself out early.

• Commissioner
45 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Don't get me wrong,I'm not mad about this as it's only a bloody text game.My ego is checked.

It's just that I'm trying to make a point that most of you are using Gimp/Adobe and everything you do can come out looking professional.Using a mouse to drag,point and click is so much easier compared to me doing this on a 5" screen with fat fingers an a stubby stylus.

Try blending colours,positioning objects,shaping and resizing everything all free hand.There is no copy n paste here.

Then I gotta take numerous pics and manipulate each one separately,finally combining them to get the achieved results.

This pic took way over an hour just to do.

I'll get you guys' to see my way eventually ! 

How about this,I do two of these a week for 6 TPE? and I challenge anyone here to do these on their iPhone/android.Id like to see what everyone can come up with.

I recognize that. Like I said, I actually find this one to be a bit better than the other one that was questioned. I definitely recognize that using the system you use is much more challenging but it's also hard for us to judge effort without having ever done it ourselves. That's why I leave it up to the PT head to decide how to handle the situation.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I recognize that. Like I said, I actually find this one to be a bit better than the other one that was questioned. I definitely recognize that using the system you use is much more challenging but it's also hard for us to judge effort without having ever done it ourselves. That's why I leave it up to the PT head to decide how to handle the situation.

That's why I put the challenge to you guys' to try and do one.

It's all good man! 

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: Graphic For Sept 17th/2017 {-4 TPE}