Claimed: Mock draft by Hedge, part 2. [1/2]

hedgehog337

AP_17175011548573.jpg

*yaaay*

I promised you the part 2 and here you are.

11. ewqJmFW.png

And once again, it's not McQuack. Why I'm snuubbing him so hard? I just can't see him in Cologne as there is also Kendrick and we all know they are arguing with each other sometimes and does any team's LR needs that? I don't think so. So my guess is a player who is making some noises, but does it in a quiet manner. But maybe he's not so active like Spade and Beaviss are, he still can become a solid forward in the future. My guess is David Kiaskov from the Lynx team. In case if I'll have a 11/11 mock draft, ADV will pick an active wing player to at least have something at that position.

12. Jr63OSj.png

You now what? That's a part when Launchpad McQuack's snub ends because even if he will fall to so far, STZ won't pass on Trifecta here. After all, someone from Komarov/Quack can move to the wing if needed and it's not going to be a smart decision to let the 150+ TPE player away with this pick. I think the Americans' GM is going to be happy if the draft goes in that way I predicted. He'll have three active players who are going to be ready by S58 and even more chance to contend without waiting for one more season.

13. HPp8LLs.png

I understand that Bushito wants to get rid of these seconds as he won't get much from them. I don't see a lot of active potential steals left, but it could make a sense to try and draft Matt Denning. Unfortunately, seems like he lost a step and he's only there because of his friend Beavis, but as I said, it will be hard to find an active steal at this point and Jvd is still popping in. So maybe there's still a chance.

14. qA3LVOO.png

At this point I'm not going to make a guess, I just want to advertise some members who are still popping in and even claiming welfare. And the first member is going to be Confusion a.k.a. Shiro. Yes, he already retired once and he's only here because Corco makes him do that, but who knows, eh? If he continues to claim welfare every week, he can become a depth forward in the future. I don't know if Seattle even needs that as Banackock already brought Bourdon in, but why not.

15. T28YhwD.png

Another quiet team in the off-season but let's face it, Higgins had absolutely no chance with all these seconds and thirds. So I think this team will make a pick here and it's time to make another advertisement because there is one more +/- active guy left. He is also known in other leagues so it makes sense if Helsinki will pick Josh Stronk a.k.a. Beerfridge. Well, maybe player won't make into the VHL, but there's chance he'll at least make a decent LR presence.

16.-19. HPp8LLs.png

Poor Bushito with all these worthless seconds. And there are no actives left after 15th pick, sad life. I'll just name players, ok? Oskar Ingolfsson (sad panda, Megster's comeback was promising), Mike Szatkowski, Sadio Salah, Kirk Lazarus. 3/4 of them are unsucessful comeback attempts. Welp.

20. T28YhwD.png

Helsinki doesn't cares about this pick. Longrod von Danglecoch because that's a cool name.

And now I'll stop here.

That's it and I'm out.

6 TPE goes to Petenis.

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

Second round goes off standings alone, NYA first STO second ect. I have 12,14,15,17,19,20 and there are actives to 15 no problem.

I'm always confusing with these second round orders.

Ok Quack at 11th, Kiaskov at 12th.

• TheLastOlympian07 changed the title to Claimed: Mock draft by Hedge, part 2. [1/2]

Review

Boy if you think predicting a 1st round is hard try to predict a 2nd round. With a bunch of players around the same TPE level it gets hard to predict who will go where. However, it was still a good read and well written although near the end you did seem to just try and get this done with :P