Claimed: Insane Week Sparks Late Spot [1/2]

Phil

Insane Week Sparks Late Spot

g288.gif

What an absolute insane week for the Player Builder Hall of Famer, Phil Knight.

Knight, who generally is not known to be shy to talk about his personal life, opened up once more to VHL.com and gave us some insight into everything going on in his life, besides trying to keep his fading veteran Phil Shankly motivated to continue helping Riga towards a Victory Cup.

“Well on Monday, my Floor Hockey League was short on goalies again, so I had to play net for the 6:45 game. As much as I dominated (the top scorer in the league couldn’t beat me), I needed to book it from the gymnasium to one of the Studios because I had a man harassing my Krav Maga instructor. He gave me some song and dance about a fellow in another class at another place who had stamped down on his foot and he tried to sue the company but the company was comprised of liars. Anyway, he wanted to talk to my instructor to make sure the expert said that the class set up wasn’t full. I was quite confused. Did he want legal help or was he interested in my program? If it’s anything but the latter, I will not let him back on the premises.

“On Tuesday, I was running from my flight from Saskatoon, where I had watched Phil Bennington play, and I got a call from the Info Desk, telling me that my Sportball instructor couldn’t access the Studio to set-up his class because it was being painted. I ran down to the Studio and stood in awe as I watched painters work away… and a sign that had appeared on the front of the door saying the room was closed from 11-6pm. Infuriated that I wasn’t informed, I called Phil Shankly and told him to suck it up and quit his whining, then I ran over to the AfterSchool Program to beg them to let me use half the gym for the class. After, I ran to Bookings to yell at them for not telling me, but once I did they ran to yell at the Facility Manager for not telling them so they could tell me. It was quite a shitshow.”

The week went on like this. Today being Sunday, was even crazier still, but we do not have time to discuss it all. Suffice to say that Knight is running around like a chicken with its head cut off at work, his star player from last season is suffering his worst season yet, he can’t see the love of his life for more than an hour this week (and it took 4.5 hours of transit to and from to see her) because she’s writing her Architectural Licensing Exams tomorrow and Tuesday, and his brother, the infamous @Knight brought home a 7-week old puppy on Friday. Well it’s no wonder the KnightTime Radio waves have been silence for another week.

• 1 month later...

REVIEW:

I was about to say that we found a reason why Shankly hadn't the best season in terms of points, but then I remember that finals Game 5 and I realize I need to shut up. But maybe try to play less in the net, okay? :ph34r: We still need you to score goals and break some bodies in this season. 

@Phil

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: Insane Week Sparks Late Spot [1/2]