Claimed: Mag 341 article: In Your Face [1/2]

BluObieZ

@boubabi has said I should post this for last week because there was no edition of the mag. I submitted last Saturday in my submission thread. Due to my hectic life and work schedule I am claiming this for last week, now. Thank you and fuck you!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay as you may know, I am a very ignorant person. I don’t really give a rats ass about things. I don’t really care about how people view me on here because well… you people are online and if you like me or not it does not have an effect on reality and real life. I also very ignorant when it comes to my players. I change teams like it’s going out of style. I don’t really care about person player stats for a whole host of reasons. One being reaching 1000 TPE gets you nowhere in real life so why strive for that? Why strive to be in the HOF with a player? Sure SWC3 deserves to be in the HOF for what he accomplished during his career. But I know the league will never EVER have one of my players in the HOF even though he won ROTY, won a TON of cups and had a very healthy career stats wise.

But this is not about that. It’s more about how I have come to the conclusion that I care less about V2A then I ever did about any other player. He sits on a team that may play him 10 games this season and I ironically don’t care. I asked to be played at least 10 times. It’s a 50/50 chance he will get to 10 because right now he sits at 8. Anyways… I am slowly thinking about maybe retiring him when he and Ko Kane have 3 seasons apart. I am just bored by the goalie in the VHL. I know this may fuck USA and the VHL out of a good goalie because he will be well over 500tpe and closing in on 600 if and when I do this. But I at this moment I feel like since I leaving the league in 2 more players why not have a little fun. Sure this would accelerate my retirement from the league but that’s win win for me and the league. You guys get rid of me faster and I leave faster.

Now I have not made up my mind about this, but it is a thought that has entered my mind when I come on the league and see him sitting and sitting and sitting. Makes me not even want to check his stats because it will be the same. It makes me want to not even update him. I rather have a forward who scores a ton then a goalie who rides the pine. Hell I don’t even write vhl.com articles about him. His DJ backstory has all but died.

Boredom with the league and players is the number one killer of members. I can see how it affects me because I was already bored by the league leading up to this. Now I find myself even finding it hard to come on the weekend and making 2 articles and 2 vhl.com shitties just to make my pine rider and my D better. Ko Kane will survive because I like the player but V2A may just get the axe. Who knows right now.

Edited by BluObieZ

• 4 weeks later...

REVIEW: 

612 points in 504 games. These are solid stats, but I'm not sure if it's a HoF worthy, especially if SWC III didn't play all 8 seasons in the VHL. And lack of two-way play also hurts. 

And Axelberry finally got a start in a contender team so he's fine too. And you're saying you having a hard time to find a time for 2 MS and 2 vhl.com articles? Duuuude...that's a ridiculous statement, sometime I'm having problems with even writing 1 MS lmao cause I have no desire to do so. 

@BluObieZ

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Mag 341 article: In Your Face [1/2]