Claimed: Green [2/2]

bgreene21

• 2 weeks later...

This is really good with the use of only a few colours!

The font is big, bold and simple bit I think it looks great. With pretty much everything red, the black outline stands out.

No really light/dark contrasting of the colors except for a bit of the white on the jersey/stick, yet I think it looks awesome.

His face has decent lighting but seems to carry a touch of purplish hue, same as his jersey. That might be toned down a bit. Also a bit more light exposure to his mug would add aesthetics to the render.

A black and red BG is simple looking but it works.

A few touch ups to an otherwise sweet looking SIG!

• 2 weeks later...

pP363uk.png

Review: This has a pretty cool feel to it, but there's a few things I would suggest. I'm not a huge fan of cutting off the corners on the surname text, I think that when the text is such a large focal point of the image, it should be there fully. Either that, or cut it off a bit more to make it look on purpose, right now it feels like you set the size and decided no matter how it fits that's how it'll go. I'd also like to see more parallel spacing, the space above "Ben" is larger than the space below "Green" which kinda throws this off a little. I'd also suggest moving the render a little closer to, though not touching, the Ben text, and adding a couple stocks for blending.