I is treded

jRuutu

Not so long ago I mentioned the possibility of moving from defense to winger for next season, Frank Chadwick surprised me with the question after our end of the season party. I mentioned the whole scenario in my blog, looks like I painted too realistic picture with the lack of pants and everything, maybe 36 or so hours later - I got traded to Seattle! Not sure was my blog text the final straw that made Chadwick to push the trade button, I guess we will never know.

But yea I´m a Seattle Bears player now! I don´t know much about the city or about the team, so I´m excited to start a new chapter in my career and get to know the city and everybody in the team. Started my VHL career in Quebec, so totally new thing to move from one team to another and be the new guy. I´m sure we will have great team next season and I´m going to do my best to push Seattle into finals and into cup glory. To show how serious I´m about being successful in Seattle, I have cut down my daily ps4 time from 9 hours to 7,5 hours,  so I should be able to be in the best shape of my life when training camp starts and of course when the actual regular season starts!

Get ready,  Seattle is coming after you! :sea: