Batman Signs With Ottawa

Batman

So I write 150 words in these for my first tpe ever!?!? 

Batman had a difficult decision to make in signing with his first VHL team, as he was strongly enticed to join the Las Vegas strippers, as Vegas would be a very interesting place to play and live. Ultimately, it seems like Ottawa is the best team and Batman can get first pairing minutes on the best team. Batman has two goals, winning a cup and winning MVP. Winning a cup happens from being on the best team, and winning MVP means being the most important player on the best team. It seems like both of Batman's goals are most likely to happen with Ottawa. Also, this @Beaviss guy reached out to me pretty fast and seems like a cool guy, so that helps. So from what I gather, I write a media spot for more tpe this week? I have no abilities in artsy fartsy things, so I think I have to write stuff rather than graphicize.

1 hour ago, Batman said:

So I write 150 words in these for my first tpe ever!?!? 

Batman had a difficult decision to make in signing with his first VHL team, as he was strongly enticed to join the Las Vegas strippers, as Vegas would be a very interesting place to play and live. Ultimately, it seems like Ottawa is the best team and Batman can get first pairing minutes on the best team. Batman has two goals, winning a cup and winning MVP. Winning a cup happens from being on the best team, and winning MVP means being the most important player on the best team. It seems like both of Batman's goals are most likely to happen with Ottawa. Also, this @Beaviss guy reached out to me pretty fast and seems like a cool guy, so that helps. So from what I gather, I write a media spot for more tpe this week? I have no abilities in artsy fartsy things, so I think I have to write stuff rather than graphicize.

I write media spots myself take some ideas from other media’s you find let me know if you need any ideas!

welcome to the Lynx! :ott: