It's bad to pick your Notes

Quik

• The S58 VHL and VHLM Regular Seasons are both over, and the Playoffs have begun in each league
  • Game 5 of the VHL Wild Card Series goes tonight, and will decide who gets to go on and face the Victory Cup Champion Riga Reign
  • The other series should be tightly contested, as only 2 points separated Toronto and Seattle, with the Legion edging the Bears thanks to 2 extra Overtime Losses
  • Krigars and Locke repeated their respective Szatowski and Brooks trophy performances from S57, and look to be the front-runners in the Campbell race, as long as they do not take votes from one another
  • The top defenceman from S57 look to relinquish his title, as Casey Jones saw massive regression from his stellar rookie season
  • Apollo Skye and Markus King also look to relinquish their shares of Top Goaltender, as Quebec failed to make the playoffs, and King was carried by a league-best Reign offense.
  • The Dustin Funk Trophy looks to be headed to the same player who leads the pack for the Sterling Labatte Trophy, as Pablo more than doubled his S57 offensive output from 45 points to 92 while finishing third with a +55 rating
  • I thought I might have had a chance, but I'm still happy with my increase from 28 to 53 points, more than doubling my assist totals.

On 2018.01.30. at 8:55 PM, Quik said:

Krigars and Locke repeated their respective Szatowski and Brooks trophy performances from S57, and look to be the front-runners in the Campbell race, as long as they do not take votes from one another

you forgot about the Beketov award for Fred

41 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

you forgot about the Beketov award for Fred

Lol I’m here pumping your tires and you’re worried about one award. There’s a few I left out btw :P