Patrick Triscuit#92 [RW] Wants To Answer Some Questions

Sami K

BREAKING NEWS:

Patrick Triscuit has just arrived from Toronto Ontario recently signing with Saskatoon he is open to any questions as he prepares to meet the team. :can:

Edited by Sami K

1. What made you choose the VHL over the AHL/NHL?

2. Any players reach out and personally introduce you to the league?

3. Where do you aim to be in next seasons VHL Draft? 1st round 2nd?

Edited by Beaviss

21 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

1. What made you decide on Yukon over the other VHLM offers you received?

2. What kind of player do you aspire to be skill wise?

3. How do you plan on addressing the rumors of personal issues stemming from your junior career?

Q1: Signing with Saskatoon (Sorry my bad I put Yukon instead of Saskatoon which I meant to put just edited it) was a very easy choice for me offering me 1st line minutes/play time as well as the chance to play along side with arguably the leagues best forward I thought it would be best for me to develop my skills with them as it seemed I had more opportunity to grow alongside a more developed team as a young player. Some of my other offers included Ottawa, Yukon and Vegas. I have always disliked Ottawa as I am from Toronto before even joining the league I knew I would not sign with Ottawa, Vegas on the other hand offed me 2nd line minutes/play time and a chance to play with the best goalie which had no impact on me as I am a player and goaltender does not affect my development which was not as good as Yukon offer of 1st line ice-time minutes as I was about to sign with Yukon when Saskatoon offerd me a deal that I could not ignore and I took it as soon as I could.

Q2: Currently I aspire to be a play-maker being a small player I find it easier to set-up plays rather then get into the play and score goals I will be doing my best to put some goals up as it is what I am best at but at the moment I am focusing on my passing and creating plays for my team before I go out and score some goals. I am also not aiming to be any player growing up I had no idol other then myself I would like to create my own style of play and be my own player. 

Q3: Well these rumors do not really have a impact on me although I will be addressing these rumors by putting up some big points proving to everyone that I am good enough to be in the VHL shutting them up my junior career sadly ended early and has messed up my entire pathway to becoming a professional ice hockey player although I will work and do my best to prove to everyone I am a star.           

11 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

1. What made you choose the VHL over the AHL/NHL?

2. Any players reach out and personally introduce you to the league?

3. Where do you aim to be in next seasons VHL Draft? 1st round 2nd?

Q1: (I am kind of pretending that the VHL is the NHL) 

Q2: Yes Keaton Louth ( @Beaviss ) has been kind enough to work with me and help me with all the paper-work joining the league I am very thankful to have the help that I have gotten I would not of been in a good position as I am right now without him. Shoutout to Keaton Louth for all the help.

Q3:  In the next couple seasons I see myself being in the race for the (insert name of VHLM point award here) and being drafted possibly in the top 15 of the first round I believe I can prove everyone wrong and become a great player in the VHL

On 2/18/2018 at 2:36 AM, diamond_ace said:

I know you haven't really been around long enough to develop identities for the VHL teams, but just first impressions, any VHL teams stand out as where you'd want to get drafted? Any that you'd immediately dislike?

Q1: As a young boy growing up in Toronto I have always wanted to play for the Toronto Legion as it has been my favorite team growing up as a kid and I have been cheering for them for as long as I could remember but at this moment in time I dont care what team I go to as long as I am given the ice time I deserve and the locker room feels like home I will be fine with whatever team weather we are last or first as a young player I find it really important to get at least second line minutes.

Q2: Coming into the VHLM a team that I knew I would not play for was Ottawa growing up in Toronto and being a big hockey fan me and my small community of Richmond Hill we have always had a hatred for Ottawa nothing personal just a rivalry that I would like to keep alive beside if I were to play for Ottawa my boys back home wouldn't respect me as much if I were to play for another team!

1. Do you feel safer knowing you have a Goon out there who will beat the crap out of (or get the crap beaten out of him) any player that takes a big hit on you?

2. What are your goals for this season?

3. What are you improving now?

4. What will it take for you to make the next step smoothly to the VHL?

5. Any teammate you hate so far?

Edited by VHLwhat

On 2/24/2018 at 9:35 AM, VHLwhat said:

1. Do you feel safer knowing you have a Goon out there who will beat the crap out of (or get the crap beaten out of him) any player that takes a big hit on you?

Q1: Oh yeah buddy is a beast and I know I can depend on him to stick up for me and the boys whenever anything happens he definitely makes me feel safer because I know I always have Big G out there to protect me if I get myself in a tough position. Goon is very underrated sure he is not the most offensive player but that doesn't make him any less important to our team he doesn't only help out on the ice he is a real clown in the locker room too and a real great guy our team wouldn't be the same without him he really gets us going and motivates us every game to give it our all dont let him scare ya fellas he might be huge but he has a huge heart shout out too Goon love ya bud. 

Q2: This season is a big year for me it is my first year back from my almost career ending injury I believe I have a lot to prove as I here a lot of "this guy cant make it he wont" or "he has lost his touch he wont be the same again" that just motivates me more to prove everyone wrong I would like to hit 30 points this season at minimum although I believe I can hit 50 points and become a valuable part of the Saskatoon Franchise for the next couple years I am here!

Q3: Currently I am improving on my defensive play as it is very weak I would like to become a valuable player both in the defensive and offensive zone and not only in the offensive zone as I am now I believe by the end of the season I will be able to develop my defensive game and further help the team with not only my offensive power and potential but my defensive as well.

Q4/Q5: Will answer these next week to claim TPE on them :) Thanks for the questions!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2018 at 9:35 AM, VHLwhat said:

Q4:  Honestly I feel that I am ready for the VHL as a forward I believe I can make a great impact adding major offense to a team although one thing I should work on is my defense which I am currently working on once I get that down I believe I can move smoothly into the VHL   

Q5: Is that even a question to ask our team has some of the best chemistry in the league we are all a family so no I do not hate anyone on the team.

On 3/1/2018 at 12:01 PM, Polygeekism said:

1. Do you enjoy the snack of your namesake? I think they pair well with some aged cheddar and Guinness. Thoughts?

Q1: I do not find this funny at all do not disrespect my family and my name like that ever again how dare you someone fire this guy I do not appreciate his lack of respect :angry:

Edited by Sami K