Cover Central

STZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Molholt said:

Hey, we need a Christoph Klose cover at some point - just realized he bought the store purchase. Gotta find someone to write the article though, but just to give you a heads up!

Will do.  Should that be for this week's issue or another one?  Because even if it's for a future issue I can just do it now and you can use it whenever the article is written.

Just now, solas said:

Will do.  Should that be for this week's issue or another one?  Because even if it's for a future issue I can just do it now and you can use it whenever the article is written.

Good question. I don't think we have anyone specifically to write it, so I'll probably end up writing it. Being that Sunday is Valentine's Day, let's say not this week. 

5 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Good question. I don't think we have anyone specifically to write it, so I'll probably end up writing it. Being that Sunday is Valentine's Day, let's say not this week. 

Alright, cool.  I'll probably just work on it now - let me know whatever week you do the article and I'll post it then.

Edited by solas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

VuK9Ige.png

Here's a cover with Parechkin on it...I don't know if the plans for the cover change but I figured I'd just get this in now to be safe since I don't know how much access to a computer I'll have until tomorrow.