Hadz Press Conference

Hadz

19 minutes ago, Hadz said:

Open to answer any questions that you may have :)

1. Thoughts on the VHL so far?

2. What kinda player do you think you'll become? Good? Average? Elite star? 

3. NHL comparison? 

I think the VHL is a very organized league with a lot great GM’s and players and i’m Really excited to hopefully be apart of this league.

right of the bat I think I will be a player that can make a difference, but will be a bit inconsistent. After a couple years I think I will define army be an impact player, but I’m hoping to become an elite player.

my NHL comparison would be Vladimir Tarasenko. I have looked up to him as a player and try to base my game off of what his.

On 4/8/2018 at 12:13 PM, Hadz said:

I think the VHL is a very organized league with a lot great GM’s and players and i’m Really excited to hopefully be apart of this league.

right of the bat I think I will be a player that can make a difference, but will be a bit inconsistent. After a couple years I think I will define army be an impact player, but I’m hoping to become an elite player.

my NHL comparison would be Vladimir Tarasenko. I have looked up to him as a player and try to base my game off of what his.

Beautiful.

Next question:

1. How are you?

2. What type of stick does your player use?

3. Expectations for your up coming season? 

4. What are your career goals?

1. How are you?

I am doing well and very excited. Being drafted into this league and getting the opportunity to show my talent is amazing and I am thankful for that chance.

2. What type of stick does your player use?

Because I am so inspired by Tarasenko and base my game around him, I also use the same stick as him: CCM-Ribcor Reckoner.

3. Expectations for your up coming season? 

This season, I am not expecting to be a superstar of the leauge, that will take a couple of years of experience. I am expecting to make the rooster and possibly being an impact player.

4. What are your career goals?

My goal of all goals is to win it all with my team, that is the main goal. A personal goal would be to reach over 500 TPE in my career.

@Banackock

1.) What type of player do you envision yourself becoming? (Offensive? Defensive? Scorer? Enforcer?)

2.) Are you excited to be a part of the Wild, or was there another team you would have preferred?

3.) Do you think Saskatoon can win the championship this season?

4.) What is Hadz's dining of choice?

• 4 weeks later...

Do you expect to stick around the game.for some.time?

How did you hear about this game?

Did you try and build your player after any other pro player?

Whats more important in the game for your player, personal accolades or team trophies?

What does your player need to focus on attribute wise to get him where you want him.to be?