My Season 60 inactivity

TWalkerFC

Season 60 will be my debut in this competition, but seeing as I have a lot of schoolwork and exams coming up, I won't be upgrading my player that often until about May.  So as I watched the "New Player Tutorial", I figured that Season 61 will begin around mid-June, (correct me if I am wrong).  Therefore my inactivity won't be because I don't care, it's just that I don't have enough time to concentrate on the VHLM.  Please don't judge me harshly, it's just an important time for me now, so I have to put this aside for this season, and come back full of enthusiasm for Season 61.  Thanks for reading this article, see you around June!

@Will @Banackock

Remember, if you can't do writing in a week - claim WELFARE. While it's not much for a new member - it's better than nothing.

ALSO, you can write one media article and be good for a month. 

500 words = 1 week

1000 = 2

1500 = 3

2000 = 4 weeks

If you write one jumbo 2,000 word article, you're good for an entire month. All you gotta do is post the article link in your updates for each of the 4 weeks. So, if you know you're gonna be busy (like me a lot of the time), this is a great option as you out in 20 minutes work or whatever and don't have to do it again for a month.

VHL.com articles you can BS 150 words for :P  

@TWalkerFC I try doing a mega article if it works for you and then just coast on here for a month and enjoy it while kicking ass in school.

Many on the VHL are in school and come

to relax, chill and distress with their fellow people in the locker rooms or whatever. :)