Records improvements?

Will

• Senior Admin

One area of the new Hall of Fame where there is still some work to be done is the records. Currently, all it's showing you is single-season regular season records from S49-Present. As I said I plan to add back to S40ish whenever I can get the old files from @JardyB10.

But @Tagger raised a good point that perhaps it would make sense to have a section for records from S58 (the year of contraction) onwards as some records may be tough to beat in an 8 team league. This could be easily accomplished just by leave the current records they are and creating a separate section for post-contraction records.  

On top of all the regular season career stats that I have, and obviously where the records come from, I also have both the playoff career stats AND team stats for each of the seasons that I have the regular seasons, so S49-present currently. This means I can also add Playoff records, something that we haven't really tracked much on the forum outside of the career stats. And I can also add team records. 

I'll probably work on all of this after I finish my current project.