Riding The Pine

Daniel

juuse-saros.jpg

The first 8 games of the Oslo Storm's campaign have been wholly uninteresting for rookie goaltender Arvid Aamo, largely due to the fact that he hasn't seen playing time in any of them. The Norwegian had been under the impression before the start of the season that he would be given a starting role and would have the responsibility to try and lead the Storm into the playoffs. However, things have shaken out differently, and the team has named Emil Woods as their starting goaltender in all of the first 8 games of S60. Woods has performed to a decent enough standard, keeping the team on a solid pace and in a middle of the pack position, but it remains unclear what the situation is going to be in net for the long term, as Aamo is unsure whether or not he will be getting the nod to step in and play some games during the next week or not. "I'm raring to go and eager to get out there and play some games" he told reporters this morning. "I hope the coaches give me the chance to show what I can do soon, and I'm able to get my first starts of the season under my belt". Exactly when we will get the chance to see Aamo start his first games in the VHLM remains unclear, but hopefully for him he'll soon get the nod and the opportunity to show what he is capable of. 

I think Eagles hasn't put in lines yet, which would affect who plays (the default sim lines are the highest OVR). However, I'd have expected the highest OVR to have been Vladislav Koradek, since his TPE is the highest among your goalies. How Woods got in there, I'm not sure. Hopefully Eagles can put in lines for you guys.