Creative Problem Solving With the HC Dynamo

Doomsday

Creative Problem Solving With the HC Dynamo

tumblr_m7cip7oZWe1rr6cyuo1_500.gif

DAVOS - Today, we will examine a real puzzler of a question and then ask several members of the Davos HC Dynamo, a professional hockey team in the Victory Hockey League. Let's not waste any time.

Question:

There is a wall between you and a particularly delicious sandwich. How do you remedy this situation?

Davey Jones: Hire some guys to take the wall apart, then sell the bricks for more than I paid the workers. Afterwards, I enjoy the sandwich with more money than I originally had.

Odin Tordahl: Offering the great gift of female bosoms to Thor, the God of Thunder, I laugh as the wall is smitten by the warriors of Valhalla. We then enjoy the sandwich together, as I wasn't really that hungry in the first place.

Thomas Landry: Simple. Drive an M-1 Abrams tank through the wall, collect the sandwich, then go wherever I please to consume it.

tumblr_msqojpmnbE1qegmtso1_400.gif

Sergey Brovalenko: Graffiti the wall with so many grammatical errors until it collapses out of shame. Free sandwich!

Matt Bentley: I'd demand that the wall bend to my will and give me the sandwich until it gave in.

Shane Baker: Ask politely, but be firm. When it stops taking you seriously, grab the sandwich and leg it!

Lennox Moher: I would just open the door and take it.

Jethro Novacek is a writer for the MSFL TImes, who doesn't place sandwiches behind walls. He enjoys eating said sandwiches, posing bizarre questions to children and laughing at the Denver Broncos.

I am offended. amakings_amateur_big%2Btits_duckface_gir I have absolutely no idea why you guys think I am obsessed with boobs! I-Love-Big-Tits!!!.jpgIt's not as if I dedicate long hours of my time here in the VHL with them or anything. big-tits-at-work-angelina-4414.jpg I try to contribute in various ways all over the place and tight_t-shirt_big_tits-26-120x120.jpg to think it's all I do is very upsetting. What is wrong with you? Anyway, tight_bra_overflowing_tits_08-120x120.jp I have important work to be doing and cannot waste any more time in this thread. tit-3.jpg

Yours sincerely,

Boom