GM 306: Cologne vs. New York

Higgins

I think if Jardy wants us to send him lines properly, he should hand off messages to you. Kind of silly to send in lines to him when he agrees to it and acknowledges the changes but then doesn't tell the other simmer.

Or you can send them as a .shl file, like everyone else, so we can load them? :|

Once again, it doesn't work on a Mac. Unless you message STHS to somehow get a system that works for both properly. I think I've been over this with Jardy. It's not a big deal but in the end the goalie situation for each team better not come down to this. The backup is required 8 games and if that gets messed up cause of mis communication then that will suck.

• Commissioner

Once again, it doesn't work on a Mac. Unless you message STHS to somehow get a system that works for both properly. I think I've been over this with Jardy. It's not a big deal but in the end the goalie situation for each team better not come down to this. The backup is required 8 games and if that gets messed up cause of mis communication then that will suck.

If I'm not mistaken Simon CLAIMS the client works on Mac. I'd be sending him an email with the issues and seeing if there is a fix. I've had conversations with him before about possibly beta testing a Mac version of the engine and he's a very approachable guy.