Slipher not included among S61 VHLM Draft Entrants

Hybrid1486

LAS VEGAS - The VHLM Dispersal Draft (Time/Date TBD) is quickly approaching, and a preliminary list of entrants was released yesterday. Interestingly, the list did not include highly-touted right wing Vesto Slipher, which did not go over well with the young American forward.

"What the fuck!?" Slipher was quoted as saying when approached about the exclusion. "I've been out here bustin' my ass to earn one of the top spots on this draft board, and then the list comes out and I'm not even fucking on it!? Fuck!"

The exclusion was likely an oversight resulting from a heavy backlog of VHLM Draft entrants who have yet to be formally entered into the player registry, a group that includes Slipher. With a relatively light amount of top-end prospects in the draft, Slipher is a contender for a first-round pick and will most certainly be selected in the first two rounds of the five-team draft. That said, if he's not listed in the draft pool it might be a much longer wait before he's selected.

2 hours ago, Hybrid1486 said:

LAS VEGAS - The VHLM Dispersal Draft (Time/Date TBD) is quickly approaching, and a preliminary list of entrants was released yesterday. Interestingly, the list did not include highly-touted right wing Vesto Slipher, which did not go over well with the young American forward.

"What the fuck!?" Slipher was quoted as saying when approached about the exclusion. "I've been out here bustin' my ass to earn one of the top spots on this draft board, and then the list comes out and I'm not even fucking on it!? Fuck!"

The exclusion was likely an oversight resulting from a heavy backlog of VHLM Draft entrants who have yet to be formally entered into the player registry, a group that includes Slipher. With a relatively light amount of top-end prospects in the draft, Slipher is a contender for a first-round pick and will most certainly be selected in the first two rounds of the five-team draft. That said, if he's not listed in the draft pool it might be a much longer wait before he's selected.

The list isn’t finished yet @Smarch partially did some and then had to stop. I believe he said he’s finishing it today?

44 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

The list isn’t finished yet @Smarch partially did some and then had to stop. I believe he said he’s finishing it today?

Everything will be finished Monday as I'm not available weekends outside mobile 

1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

52 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Everything will be finished Monday as I'm not available weekends outside mobile 

It's all good, I know how it is. I just needed something to write about.

3 minutes ago, Hybrid1486 said:

If you ever need writing ideas come to me I got tons and I don’t have the time and or need to write them lol

23 minutes ago, Hybrid1486 said:

I assumed as much but wanted to still communicate to others that might not be aware that is a work in progress

11 hours ago, Smarch said:

I assumed as much but wanted to still communicate to others that might not be aware that is a work in progress

Varis Tribuncovs is still eligible as well. He's only got 175 applied TPE and less than 25 banked. He may or may not be a steal because I'm not sure if I'm pulling him up to the VHL yet. He's gone a bit inactive.

10 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Varis Tribuncovs is still eligible as well. He's only got 175 applied TPE and less than 25 banked. He may or may not be a steal because I'm not sure if I'm pulling him up to the VHL yet. He's gone a bit inactive.

He was drafted 2 years ago?