Where I might be drafted

.sniffuM

When it comes to the VHL Draft I feel like a comfortable range for Marvin Harding to go is somewhere from 7-12. I haven't heard from any GMs so I don't know who has interest but based on most mocks having me within this range I could see it going down that way. Assuming no draft day trades, this means I'm looking to be in range of being selected by Toronto, Seattle, Quebec, or Davos. I'll briefly go into each destination.

Toronto (Pick 7, 9): In the midst of a tough rebuild, and they're a team I've never played for before. Wouldn't mind helping them become a contender again.

Seattle (Pick 8): Bana does a lot for his team and is usually one of the first guys to chime in when I make a player so I can bang with this outcome. With them only having one pick in this range though seems a bit unlikely.

Quebec City (Pick 10, 11): Another interesting possibility as a team I've never played for before. I assume beaviss is frank because frank's been Quebec's GM since he was in the womb in my experience.

Davos (Pick 12): Tyler either picked my last dude or traded for him, something along those lines. I've never played for Davos in the pros as far as I can tell. I do remember the days though that I would've flat out refused to play for this franchise, so very long ago.

12 minutes ago, Banackock said:

THOUGH, what I can tell you is Cast, Thompson or Gate will be first overall. 

How dare you dash Brandon Pirri Pirri Sauce's hopes like that.

47 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

When it comes to the VHL Draft I feel like a comfortable range for Marvin Harding to go is somewhere from 7-12. I haven't heard from any GMs so I don't know who has interest but based on most mocks having me within this range I could see it going down that way. Assuming no draft day trades, this means I'm looking to be in range of being selected by Toronto, Seattle, Quebec, or Davos. I'll briefly go into each destination.

Toronto (Pick 7, 9): In the midst of a tough rebuild, and they're a team I've never played for before. Wouldn't mind helping them become a contender again.

Seattle (Pick 8): Bana does a lot for his team and is usually one of the first guys to chime in when I make a player so I can bang with this outcome. With them only having one pick in this range though seems a bit unlikely.

Quebec City (Pick 10, 11): Another interesting possibility as a team I've never played for before. I assume beaviss is frank because frank's been Quebec's GM since he was in the womb in my experience.

Davos (Pick 12): Tyler either picked my last dude or traded for him, something along those lines. I've never played for Davos in the pros as far as I can tell. I do remember the days though that I would've flat out refused to play for this franchise, so very long ago.

You might go higher than that ;) 

3 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

You might go higher than that ;) 

:o

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

We do what we do. 

See you at the draft, Mr. First overall.

You don't know what you're doin to me guy!