You guys all suck!

Quik

Johnsson left disappointed after receiving no Press Conference Questions

Calgary, AB - Nearly one week after making the difficult decision to leave Davos after a short stint that included no games dressed for the Dynamo franchise, Mats Johnsson has been left disappointed by the VHL and its media outlets. Upon signing on the dotted line for the Calgary Wranglers, the Swedish defenceman stepped up to the podium, ready to answer any and all questions thrown his way. Only, there was one problem, not a single media or league member showed up to the Press Conference.

Instead, what was intended to be a celebration of Johnsson's return to Calgary, a team he hopes to lead to a Continental Cup Championship, became a lonely party of one. Quoted afterwards, Johnsson stated that he was "pretty disappointed. I know my agent attends a lot of Press Conferences for other players in the league, so that none thought I was worth a single question, especially when I know my decision was a bit controversial, it hurt a little, yeah." Indeed, the last member to ask Johnsson a question during a press conference came 4 weeks ago, from his former General Manager. Prior to that, it was a 2 week period between questions that Johnsson received.

It wasn't all for naught, however, as Johnsson decided to donate all the pizza and cake that he had ordered for the event, and hosted a street hockey event for kids in the Greater Calgary Area.

41 minutes ago, Quik said:

Johnsson left disappointed after receiving no Press Conference Questions

Calgary, AB - Nearly one week after making the difficult decision to leave Davos after a short stint that included no games dressed for the Dynamo franchise, Mats Johnsson has been left disappointed by the VHL and its media outlets. Upon signing on the dotted line for the Calgary Wranglers, the Swedish defenceman stepped up to the podium, ready to answer any and all questions thrown his way. Only, there was one problem, not a single media or league member showed up to the Press Conference.

Instead, what was intended to be a celebration of Johnsson's return to Calgary, a team he hopes to lead to a Continental Cup Championship, became a lonely party of one. Quoted afterwards, Johnsson stated that he was "pretty disappointed. I know my agent attends a lot of Press Conferences for other players in the league, so that none thought I was worth a single question, especially when I know my decision was a bit controversial, it hurt a little, yeah." Indeed, the last member to ask Johnsson a question during a press conference came 4 weeks ago, from his former General Manager. Prior to that, it was a 2 week period between questions that Johnsson received.

It wasn't all for naught, however, as Johnsson decided to donate all the pizza and cake that he had ordered for the event, and hosted a street hockey event for kids in the Greater Calgary Area.

I got a question! Out of all the other teams why Calgary? 

2 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Probably cuz its not a shock to anyone what is this now the 3rd time this career? Oh im gunna leave CGY test FA, resigns, demands trade, goes back to CGY why ask when its clear u just want to play in calgary lol

Lol, didn’t need to be questions about the decision. But if I’m being honest, I actually wasn’t even sure I was going to sign with them until I finished the MS. The stuff as RFA was for show, this was a tougher decision than I expected.