Sorry 4 The Weight

Daniel

Probably gave everyone a scare that I'd gone inactive again but I have had a super hectic week and a half or so which has meant I've barely had a minute to breathe, let alone think about VHL and so it did fall to the wayside a bit, and annoyingly I have missed out on a week's TPE because of it, but this should be a one time thing. So in the real world I finished up my 4th year of university and so am one (annoyingly long) thesis away from a finished MSc which is pretty crazy to think about. I had a couple days to celebrate with friends and say goodbye to loads of people for the last time ever (weird feeling), then pretty much straight away had to prepare for an interview I had yesterday with a biiiiiiiiiiiig company that was insanely intimidating and so my schedule is a bit more open again and things should be back to normal.

I hope I didn't miss much in the previous week or so. I know offseason has obviously finished, and I assume Arvid is playing in the VHL? I'll take the time to look that up now. If he is, I hope he's doing good as a rookie in a big league, if he's not, I'll be in the VHLM and hopefully dominating. I can't wait to solve the mystery I've created and find out.