Las Vegas is a dirty team

jRuutu

Rauno Palo and Jesper Stromberg fight to a draw at 3:37 of 3rd period

That was the shocking result ofJesper Stromberg from Las Vegas going after Oslo Storm player - Rauno Palo. At least right now, it´s still unclear what happened moments before the duo went one vs one, but fight happened and both got five minutes for it. Rauno Palo had this to say after the game when asked about the incident:

Yea you know, game of hockey is all about different ideas and personalities, but I think there is still a line that we all have agreed not to go over - unfortunately Jesper went over that line and came after me. I had no chance but to try and protect myself when a notorious tough guy tries to injure me and put my career in jeopardy. I´m both appalled and sad about the incident, why did Stromberg do what he did and why did the refs allow him to act like that? Who is going to protect the players if even the refs wont do it? Might be time to find tough guy or two and bring them into Oslo if this is something that is going to happen more often - honestly I´m scared to go out there.

Remains to be seen if there is any suspensions/ fines for Las Vegas and Stromberg, VHLM discipline committee refused to give any comments.

22 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

It’s clear that the mark @Spade18 left on the team hasn’t been scrubbed off yet.

Vicious team for sure.

2 minutes ago, pennypenny said:

ill have you know im one of the most disciplined top scorers in the league, on one of the bottom teams.

we are not dirty boys. we are wild boys.

You are wild dirty boys :#%$: