Arroyo [1/2]

• 3 weeks later...

Is that kovalev? If so, nice choice. Ok first off, he is in the fore front which is good. If he's been cut and layered over the back ground it was well done. Would be cool to see a jersey change ie. logo switch/# to make it more in relation to the VHL theme.

Since your player doesn't seem to be the focal point of the sig, the eyes gravitate to the back ground lettering.

Not a bad font style but not my fave. And as much as I like the red and white color scheme you have goin on I think the lettering could have been a touch smaller. Plus the bottom letters are too awash in red like the back ground. Maybe it could have been more like the top font with just splashes of red.

Over all a nice lookin SIG.

• 3 weeks later...

Review: I do actually like the font choice, I think it works really really well with the paint splatter effect for the background. I do however think that the "Arroyo" is a little bit tough to read, and the player looks washed out (looks like that was purposeful), but I prefer having the player jump out a little more. Also, if that cut job was you and not a .png you found, that was really well done.