What Should I Write About This Week?

Hybrid1486

I was planning on writing up a spiffy media spot detailing some places that the new VHLM team could wind up, but @Beaviss took the wind out of my sails by announcing the impending VHLM expansion and putting the final list of six cities out to a vote. Now I don't know what to write about.

I could still write about the expansion and just do a quick hit on my thoughts on each city, but I'm not particularly enamored by any of them.

I could give my list of cities that I feel were FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY, but who cares about that? (Yes, I know the filter is still on...the word fits and I'm okay with that)

I could write about Slipher's season, but he's been heavily overshadowed on the stacked Yukon squad and even I can't bring myself to profile the fifth-best player on his own team.

I don't know. I'm off for the next three days, so I'll come up with something to write about unless I just decide to take welfare. I feel like I'd rather have the doubles week this week, though, so I probably won't. Am I at 150 words yet? Probably. Let me check.

Yep, 199 at the end of the previous sentence.