? Is Slowly Sinking?

NY's offence has all but dried up these past two games against Calgary. Even with two solid lines they can't muster any goals. Or could it be that the Wranglers defensive game has kept NY at bay?

Maybe the Americans need some shuffling of the lines to get em back to the point where they were just before the regular season ended.

Right now it doesn't look good for the Americans. They definitely have more depth than Calgary so what seems to be the problem? Lack of chemistry? Too much line juggling? Inconsistency in team play?

Well whatever the solution is to their situation, they had better get their ?? together pretty quick because there's only two games left to straighten this mess out.

If NY can't pick up their offence by next game it's very possible that the Wranglers will have a four game sweep of NY.

Even if the Americans win the next game, it's still gonna be a tough time battling back against Calgary.

Hate to say it but my prediction is: 4 - 1 for Calgary.

What is everyone else's thoughts on the final outcome? Will NY move on or move to the side cuz Calgary's comin through?

Word Count : 200

Edited by Exlaxchronicles

9 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

I actually liked playing for Quebec. 

That’s awesome ;) but If NYA get sweeped that makes there draft pick lower so then I get to pick 4th and 5th overall. Makes there 2nd round pick higher aswell (which I also own). This is also Keaton’s chance at a cup which is exciting.

Also it’s always fun to see @Spade18 crash and burn in the playoffs he does it so often. 

Edited by Beaviss

18 hours ago, Beaviss said:

That’s awesome ;) but If NYA get sweeped that makes there draft pick lower so then I get to pick 4th and 5th overall. Makes there 2nd round pick higher aswell (which I also own). This is also Keaton’s chance at a cup which is exciting.

Also it’s always fun to see @Spade18 crash and burn in the playoffs he does it so often. 

its like a fucking curse

23 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Is it for better jockeying position in the draft lotto? If so,what am I even playing for if not for a cup?! I demand a trade!

I hold his pick lol he prob just screwed up.