McAllister Dominates Game 7

CowboyinAmerica

Image result for hockey winning goal

Helsinki -- The semifinal between HC Davos Dynamo and the Helsinki Titans was not without controversy, with Titans goalie Markus King being held for ransom during Game 2 before being returned after the game. What was not controversial though? The beatdown given by Davos, and specifically Gabriel McAllister, in Game 7.

The Dynamo won that one 7-4, and McAllister in particular had one of the best games of his career: 3 goals, 3 assists, 8 hits, and naturally, the first star. In total, McAllister has 9 goals and 8 assists in 9 games these playoffs, and if the finals ended today, he would likely be the leading candidate for Playoff MVP.

"Davos took a chance on me last offseason, and I wanted to show them they made the right choice," McAllister said. "To get to another finals is great, of course, but to do it the way I did feels special."

Currently, the finals series is split 1-1. Most people believe Calgary to be the favorite in the series, but McAllister warned not to count out Davos quite yet.

"I've been to the finals as a 3 seed before. I've won it all as a 4 seed. Anything can happen when it's a short series, I just hope we're able to be the ones on top."

In total, McAllister has 9 goals and 8 assists in 9 games these playoffs, and if thefinals ended today, he would likely be the leading candidate for Playoff MVP.

GP G A P +/- PIM HIT SHT% SB GW
David Kiaskov 11 6 14 20 11 17 27 9.68% 7 4
Gabriel McAllister 9 9 8 17 3 24 63 13.85%

Might get some competition from this guy. 

1 minute ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

In total, McAllister has 9 goals and 8 assists in 9 games these playoffs, and if thefinals ended today, he would likely be the leading candidate for Playoff MVP.

GP G A P +/- PIM HIT SHT% SB GW
David Kiaskov 11 6 14 20 11 17 27 9.68% 7 4
Gabriel McAllister 9 9 8 17 3 24 63 13.85%

Might get some competition from this guy. 

Mcallister also has an absurdly high shooting % which will drop over this series

43 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

McAllister will probably get the nod though due to being more popular and helping carry the team to the finals.

Stirring the pot here!

Yeah I get that, I'd just be surprised if someone who didn't get to the finals won it. Still a hell of a playoffs though.