Enter Player 1

monkeywrench15

Jesse Wilson is my player and I am hoping to create a good player for a blueline. I don't know much about the league but I do know hockey a little bit so I will try to do things to the best of my ability. Getting coached on discord on how to update and what type of points i need to be claiming for my player. first impression is that the chat in the lower right is pretty cool, it sort of reminds me of Skype a little bit. hoping to get on a vhl team soon and start putting up some points. not sure if I am missing anything in regards to tasks i should be doing but i guess i will figure that out. im used to the nsfl football league so the adjustment here is a bit heavy. the portal thing at the top is pretty handy and so far updating my player seems to be easier because its a lot of clicking and less code sort of forum stuff.

55 minutes ago, monkeywrench15 said:

Jesse Wilson is my player and I am hoping to create a good player for a blueline. I don't know much about the league but I do know hockey a little bit so I will try to do things to the best of my ability. Getting coached on discord on how to update and what type of points i need to be claiming for my player. first impression is that the chat in the lower right is pretty cool, it sort of reminds me of Skype a little bit. hoping to get on a vhl team soon and start putting up some points. not sure if I am missing anything in regards to tasks i should be doing but i guess i will figure that out. im used to the nsfl football league so the adjustment here is a bit heavy. the portal thing at the top is pretty handy and so far updating my player seems to be easier because its a lot of clicking and less code sort of forum stuff.

If you need any help me and or @Tagger would love to help you we know almost everything about the vhl so we would love to help yeah out and share our knowledge.