McQueen best defensive forward in rookie season

Jamie

But it'll sure as hell inflate points goals assists shots blocked and hits.

point assists and goals because there is no one else really to score points on the team

shots blocked because if you are consistently getting out shot by a large amount you will obviously generate more blocked shots do to the fact you are on the ice more often then not.

hits because hits are generated by hitting a player with the puck, so if the other team has the puck more than you do and you play more often then not chances are you will be the one to get the hit.

Also +/- is best looked at comparing to someone on the same team with similar minutes. She's -22/-23 to the two most comparable people on her team.

NOT MY FIRST RODEO.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

Oh yeah so I guess players on the worst teams always lead the league in points, goals, assists, hits, shots blocked.. oh wait

Actually he is describing parts of how the sim works. There have been terrible teams in the VHL with only 1 or 2 players on them that somehow manage to win scoring titles.

The thing is that its rare to have zero offense so the sim HAS to assign stats to someone, so more often than not it just assigns it to the only good player on the team.

It doesn't always happen but the sim does favor teams sometimes in that way oddly enough.

Actually he is describing parts of how the sim works. There have been terrible teams in the VHL with only 1 or 2 players on them that somehow manage to win scoring titles.

The thing is that its rare to have zero offense so the sim HAS to assign stats to someone, so more often than not it just assigns it to the only good player on the team.

It doesn't always happen but the sim does favor teams sometimes in that way oddly enough.

My boy pulls through with the response.

For as long as I've been here I pretty much know most trends and tricks regarding the sim. So it's not like I'm pulling this stuff out of air.