Preferable destinations for Randoms

hedgehog337

hqdefault.jpg

*this is so random*

Many of you know about Kallis Kriketers who is playing for Ottawa and was fighting for the Deverux trophy. Looks like he's gonna lose to Pepper though. Anyways, there is another my player who is playing for Ottawa and is currently ranked 33rd among all draftees in TPE. That dude is named Randoms. Obviosuly, he's a welfare player since I won't have much time to devote as much time for him as for Kallis. But I'm sure he could be a nice third or fourth round steal...SIKE! I don't think this is going to be the case. All TPE are being assigned to random skills and I don't think he would be a good player in future. Well, maybe for the checking thing - the random said the first 30 TPE should go straight to this skill.

And now let's begin. This is what random.org is suggesting about the prefered destinations of my second player.

image.png.6c6876580a0befaf22640be65c844c90.png

*You read it right, August 28th*

So...

1. SEATTLE BEARS

Ok, this is already getting ridiculous. That site says I need to bury the rivaly between me and 'Cock. I was about to send that engine straight to hell, but I'm not in charge of this player anyways. That means Seattle is the most prefered destination for Randoms.

2. TORONTO LEGION

This engine gotta be trolling. Another possible rival for Riga. And another familiar team for me. The random definitely knows Dollar is playing for Riga too so he decided I need to pay back to him. The problem is, Randoms will be nowhere as good as Twinger. But I guess it couldn't think that far. Oh well.

3. RIGA REIGN

That's an interesting one. @Will posted some announcements this week and the second player thing was mentioned there as well. However, I don't care much as I won't take him even in the seventh round cause he's trash. So this time random can go and cry in the rain.

4. DAVOS DYNAMO

Does this thing reads my mind?! Davos was always an upper tier destination for me and this piece of something agrees with me this time. At least something good comes from that.

5. CALGARY WRANGLERS

I'm absolutely neutral to this. As much as random is very neutral to this team. Not the most preferable and not most hated destination. I guess nobody's gonna be mad if Bush is going to draft my player.

6. QUEBEC CITY MEUTE

Sometimes I like to joke about how Quebec is a trash team and @Beaviss is a garbage GM. The difference between me and random is it really thinks QUE is not a good team and Beav is not a good GM. The ''!'' response coming in 3...2...1...

7. NEW YORK AMERICANS

That's kinda sad the last two teams are the only I never played for. But I can do nothing about it anyway. Looks like this thing is stuck in S47 NA semi's and still thinks I hate NY. I don't, random is.

8. HELSINKI TITANS

Pretty much the same as NY. The only difference is I never hated Helsinki, but I assume this garbo thinks boubs is still in this team and it doesn't likes edgy people.

Time to end this article. In before Helsinki drafts me and flips a middle finger to this list and this site goes in shambles.

That's it and I'm out.

6 TPE goes to Kallis