Canada vs World

Exlaxchronicles

I haven't been following the WJS at all but did just take a look at the recent game. Now there were a few standouts on team Canada and I thought a few on team world as well.

Now I'd like to focus on a player from each team that had great games for their perspective clubs.

For team World once again, I'm going to talk about my Seattle team mate Mountain Thunder fist. @AdamEss This guy is a beast and I believe he's only going to get better at his game as long as he applies himself. 

For team Canada my focus is on Dan Wilinsky, @oilmandan an underrated RW for NY.

The Bears Thunder fist played a strong game despite his club getting out shot 51 to 24 against a tough offensive team in the Canucks. He still managed an assist and was one of the few players to not be in the negatives when it came to the +/- stat.

Mountain was on top of his game once again, dishing out a game leading six hits and blocking eight shots during the match. He led all players in those stats. That should tell you how valuable he is to this WJ team and the Bears.

Canada's Wilinsky played a solid but quiet game out there in the clubs victory.  No three stars selection but he managed to notch three helpers, was a + 2 in the +/- department and was third on the team/game in shots with seven.

On New York he's third in scoring with 22g and 19a in 52 games, on a young club that lacks any depth. 

But while these two guys' take a back seat to their higher profile team mates, they none the less are both an underrated yet integral part of their clubs success this year, regardless where they are in the standings. 

2 + 1  = 3 TPE for the Kiaskov

Edited by Exlaxchronicles