Steal of the draft?

JG10

Gucci Garrop was picked 14th in the VHL Entry draft to the Seatle Bears. His TPE of 216 is currently 9th among the draft prospects and 7th among skaters. I think part of what dropped me in the draft is that I didn't claim any of the point tasks I did after the season ended. I claimed them right before the draft though and that shot me up. Me disappearing for a while there probably hurt too but that shouldn't happen again. I feel like defense/pass first players should be more valuable too as I'm assuming most people here go for the shoot first players. I'm not sure when the latest a draftee was taken that went on to go to a hall of fame career but that's my goal. I probably won't be able to reach hall of fame status but at-least I think I can be an all star which is pretty good for the back of the second round. I'm staying down for my first season so I think in my rookie season I can have a shot to win rookie of the year too. 

1 minute ago, JG10 said:

wdym? 

On 12/15/2018 at 12:16 AM, Quik said:

Sunday, December 23rd

Training Camps Close

S64 VHLM TPE Cut-Off (Any players who have earned 200 TPE or more, up to and including this date, will no longer be eligible to play in the VHLM for S64)

S63 Sponsor's Shield Tournament Day 8 (if needed)

this

7 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

So you actually can claim TC too.

Your GM is lucky he didn't sign you a 3M deal (majority of us are doing this when the player is going down in minors)

ah I see what you wrote in the other thread. What did you mean by having a 7th forward isn't a bad thing. Do we only run 2 lines here?

1 minute ago, JG10 said:

ah I see what you wrote in the other thread. What did you mean by having a 7th forward isn't a bad thing. Do we only run 2 lines here?

Pretty much, yes. Our usual setup is 6F/4D. the 7th, 8th or further forward is usually getting less minutes.

4 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

So you actually can claim TC too.

Your GM is lucky he didn't sign you a 3M deal (majority of us are doing this when the player is going down in minors)

Dats why i didn’t because I wasn’t 100% where he’d be